User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Zapataso

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

Re: Zapataso

yeah, but he averted it by swiftly turning it into a friendly handshake, like a little bitch.

I-Dee is a champion DJ. He's won several world tournaments and is rated at the top in the country. He won scribble jam last year and has won DMC championships too. He teaches turntablism in miami. Everyone was just getting drunk, listening to florida emcee Protoman spit some shit. I met DJ Inferno and a couple of other Hip Hop heads. It was a cool night. Everyone was real dope during the dinner(we went to a restaurant with the DJ's and their friends) even though they were all very talented members of the hip hop community. Good people homie.
    murder murder

greatest of gods creation urban legendz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Ex.Machina.
    yeah, but he averted it by swiftly turning it into a friendly handshake, like a little bitch.

I-Dee is a champion DJ. He's won several world tournaments and is rated at the top in the country. He won scribble jam last year and has won DMC championships too. He teaches turntablism in miami. Everyone was just getting drunk, listening to florida emcee Protoman spit some shit. I met DJ Inferno and a couple of other Hip Hop heads. It was a cool night. Everyone was real dope during the dinner(we went to a restaurant with the DJ's and their friends) even though they were all very talented members of the hip hop community. Good people homie.
    Man Im jealous and you dont have to tell me who he is I already knew that, pfft did you act like you were some kind of rapper or friend of his, pfft I would've just to get mad hoes lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

Haha, naw I'm not a "friend" of his. I've met him, had dinner with him, got invited a couple of places. He's a cool dude, a bit nerdy and real down to earth. You'd never know who he was by his demeanor. It's dope how he accomplished all this shit and he's not even 20 yet.

Shit, I get mad bitches on my own. I usually say something like "Yo bitch, I'm a rapper, suck my dick." to start a conversation.

Add him on myspace niggars.

www.myspace.com/djidee
    murder murder

greatest of gods creation urban legendz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Ex.Machina.
    Haha, naw I'm not a "friend" of his. I've met him, had dinner with him, got invited a couple of places. He's a cool dude, a bit nerdy and real down to earth. You'd never know who he was by his demeanor. It's dope how he accomplished all this shit and he's not even 20 yet.

Shit, I get mad bitches on my own. I usually say something like "Yo bitch, I'm a rapper, suck my dick." to start a conversation.

Add him on myspace niggars.

www.myspace.com/djidee
    Nah thats too formal try

"Fuck me I'm famous", or for the white gurls, "you know baby..operah aint got nothing on me"

and consider it done as for the adding

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Inside Pandora's Box filled with C.r.e.w. of Ill Humor. and Aces High
    Battle Record
    5-9

straight pics cuz they all kool