User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10
Showing results 136 to 141 of 141

Thread: Damn Chicago About To Blow real gangstas that i live with making it big/My Nigga Ace

Legend.
    Battle Record
    12-7

Re: Damn Chicago About To Blow real gangstas that i live with making it big/My Nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrikane.
    Niggaz from over there wont even come to fenkell, and i'm talkin anywhere on fenkell until it turns to five mile, thats where the boys is at where you get jumped just for not bein from over here.
    Same Shit Ova Here A nigga Get Kilt If They Dont Know Your Face u think u talking to a nigga from New York Naw nigga This Is Chicago Detroit Is Like Are Cuzzin Cuz We So Gutter And Alike But Still.....Like I Told K-town Nigga Ova Their.....Chicago Humboldt Park All Day err Day Come C u Some
    Last edited by Lunatick; February 22nd, 2007 at 06:49 PM

Legend.
    Battle Record
    12-7

Re: Damn Chicago About To Blow real gangstas that i live with making it big/My Nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Constance
    Lol

anncle - wtf lmao @ getting jumped from not being around there, it's like that everywhere in the chi, thats the number one rule dont go off in anyone else hood by yourself or if your not familar with or around that place.

lunatik - Lol fuck you, K-town, holy city, 1 tre and The n9ne we in this bitch.
    O Shit K-Town On RB thats Was Good....Still....Humboldt Park Allday Errday Come C U Some Lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-19

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatick
    O Shit K-Town On RB thats Was Good....Still....Humboldt Park Allday Errday Come C U Some Lol
    Words people nation, 5 or die nicca lolz at this ish...

Battle Record
    30-9

Quote Originally Posted by spoken_word
    The who? wtf is the bay you on some lake view ish, come back when your city is established cuz.

lmao

san francisco dumfuck

THE BAY AREA

greatest of gods creation urban legendz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: Damn Chicago About To Blow real gangstas that i live with making it big/My Nigga Ace

^lmao at thatthe gayest part of the usa, that'll explain your avy, nah but I do know about hunters point though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-3

Re: Damn Chicago About To Blow real gangstas that i live with making it big/My Nigga Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Memento
    Can you explain exactly how did he imply he was poor, you can live in the hood and still be rich/middle class, my dads middle class and i stay in the 2nd worst hood in the chi.
    Congrats on living in a shithole. If you are middle class why don't you move away to a middle class neighbourhood? Unless safety isn't high on your list of priorities.

And if you need your "homies" to go and "ride" to do a "job" chances are you don't have a job worth anything. You know, since you're committing crimes and once you have a criminal record it makes it hard to get a job. And since you don't have a decent job you don't make decent money so you're.... that's right, poor.

But hey, you can always make tons of money off crime! (Drug dealers usually make less than minimum wage. Just an example.)

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.