User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Ayo

Re: Ayo

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    I considered the 88 keys one too, but like you, I really don't NEED that many. I can always use the octave up and down piece anyway.
    exactly..record it and octave or two lower...then just copy, paste, and move...I didnt need that many keys...I just need enough to get expressive with...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

yea but...the tones in a lower octave dont sound like the tones in a higher octave...so your playin the same notes but in a lower octave...and once you bump that octave up...the emotion changes...feel me...why not just up the octave before you record the midi track...that way...your playin the actual notes that you want...and it automatically puts them in the right place...no cuttin...copying...and pasting

also...88 keys...i been fiendin for em...i like bein able to play them low tones but still reach up for the hi octave notes...gives you more versatility...i agree wit heat...go wit the 88 if your lookin to buy a new one
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

Battle Record
    5-3

I only use one 88 key workstation...
    the kurzweil k2600xs

i do most of my stuff on a 61 key Motif for midi
    i dont really see a reason to have all 88 keys in hip hop and RnB production... especially the way tracks are these days.
    Welcome to reality.

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3

see i like the fact that i can play the whole keyboard...sittin in front of a piano...you have all the notes playable...thats a beautiful thing...i feel real limited with 49...granted thats smaller than a 61...still...

nowadays for me...money situation and what not...its just...do with what you got...
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Kwistapha Cain
    I only use one 88 key workstation...
    the kurzweil k2600xs

i do most of my stuff on a 61 key Motif for midi
    i dont really see a reason to have all 88 keys in hip hop and RnB production... especially the way tracks are these days.
    thank you...I knew my black ass wasnt crazy...

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Time
    see i like the fact that i can play the whole keyboard...sittin in front of a piano...you have all the notes playable...thats a beautiful thing...i feel real limited with 49...granted thats smaller than a 61...still...

nowadays for me...money situation and what not...its just...do with what you got...

that's what I'm sayin lol
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    37-1

Hoes, my cpu is not accepting or translating my keystation right.

hep me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

damn...its been like..2. days and you still havent got it working yet...?

i think its your comp bro...

Battle Record
    37-1

me 2

Battle Record
    5-3

what kind of cable are you using to go into your computer?
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    37-1

The usb that it came with.

hasta la victoria siempre
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    I forgot how to hook up a midi controller to FL.

Actually, I never knew.

Hep me...
    i remember i asked you how to do it when i first got mine, and you acted all genius and told me all these complicated instructions that didnt work and said something must be fucked up with my keyboard, so i returned it...bought a new one, and it still didnt work.

i hate you
    Last edited by Junio; February 1st, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I said shorten your fucking sig...

-Me...

Battle Record
    37-1

That's because you didn't have the mic moduler installed, fucking duh.

Battle Record
    5-3

Icon32 Re: Ayo

Quote Originally Posted by Junio
    i remember i asked you how to do it when i first got mine, and you acted all genius and told me all these complicated instructions that didnt work and said something must be fucked up with my keyboard, so i returned it...bought a new one, and it still didnt work.

i hate you
    -bodybagged-
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    37-1

I have to admit, it's pretty damn funny.