User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: If I Dropped A Mixtape..

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

Re: If I Dropped A Mixtape..

yea 5 bucks is like 3 pounds, i'll buy that shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (new track daily)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

i would buuy it send it to me now
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    3-1

Ill cop yours if you cop mines

we should just trade

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

do what i do... go on myspace.... build a massive chick fanbase.... thry'll dig you cuz they think your hot... fuck your music..lol... then they'll tell every1 about you..... then the people who like the music will actually listen... then they will ask you about when a cd droppin... then you just say soon.... next thing you kno u got a fuckload of people wanting cd's n asking where can they get 1 from.... then you respond.. it's not out yet.... this process is a circle effect...

Mind Control
    Battle Record
    7-3

^^
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....people only have to do that if thier music cant speak for itself.....

The answer to your question, yeah, i'd buy your shit just to support an underground MC...

The fact is, i've paid between 7 and 12 bucks just to get into a club on any given or particular night when Mc DirtyGoldToof or some wad is kickin off his top 3 shitty hits..

i'd rather spend my money where i feel like its worth it...

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus Kleaver
    The fact is, i've paid between 7 and 12 bucks just to get into a club on any given or particular night when Mc DirtyGoldToof or some wad is kickin off his top 3 shitty hits..
    if anyone called you smart they were being sarcastic
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus Kleaver
    ^^
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....people only have to do that if thier music cant speak for itself.....

The answer to your question, yeah, i'd buy your shit just to support an underground MC...

i'd rather spend my money where i feel like its worth it...

nah it's called smart promotion... why work when i can make people do it for me... hence the music listeners askin for cd's.... u need to build a fan base somewhere... so i start with the bitchesssssss.. n this is mainly applied to online promotion

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

I'll push it for you.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Philly®
    do what i do... go on myspace.... build a massive chick fanbase.... thry'll dig you cuz they think your hot... fuck your music..lol... then they'll tell every1 about you..... then the people who like the music will actually listen... then they will ask you about when a cd droppin... then you just say soon.... next thing you kno u got a fuckload of people wanting cd's n asking where can they get 1 from.... then you respond.. it's not out yet.... this process is a circle effect...

i'm not really tryna do all this crazy promo shit..because i dont want to get ahead of myself, by being in too many places at once and throwing me outta focus. the myspace thing is, of course, going to be a part of the push..but prolly not until later. right now, i just wanna focus on the local buzz and see where it goes, i dont wanna get my hands into all these facets, if the joint isnt gunna catalyst itself - which locally..i'm almost 90% positive that it will do "good". you gotta understand what saint petersburg, florida really is though. i mean, its not a very big city..but damn..theres alotta love out here..mad heart. and you better believe it when i say this..this city is one day going to be the next mecca of music. theres musicians everywhere..EVERYWHERE! from rap artists to jazz artists. only thing is..none of them are really doing anything..theres crazy talent..but everyone is kinda just chillin ya know..its that florida thing. we just chill out - no worries you know. but from all the people i've talked to about it..all it'll take is one artist to throw this joint into overdrive and everyone else will gladly come out of the woodwork. not that i'm claiming that one artist is going to be me or someone from my fam..but i def will say that it would be a wise choice to be "one" of the first. our plan is to just recycle as much as we can..you help us get ours..we'll help you get yours..so on and so forth. and its no bullshit if you know my fam..we're benevolent like that..people here will tell you. and if it only snaps locally..then honestly..thats all i need..i dont aspire to be this all time great emcee..i just lately have recognized the hardships of my people to a deeper extent..and i feel that since i have a great gift..i should use it to help them turn things around you know - try and make things better..create jobs and all of that..

anyway..

i just wanted to know if i really had fans here..i contribute to this net shit and i dont really set it apart in this Hip Hop world..regardless of how real or fake it is..Hip Hop is here doing what Hip Hop does best..and thats creating something outta nothing..i met some dope emcees whom i respect very highly online..people like Lazarus and Sima Lee (Eye-M-Woman), the Ghost Ninjas, B.Heat..etc..i dont plan on losing ties with these headz or any of yall infact..some of them wil appear on this mix tape..and if everything goes as planned..then we'll buy the wu-tang mansion and do it forever..and thats real..

thanks for ya input everyone..i'll def keep you all posted..nothing happens over night..

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

werd tho... i'd buy for the sole support purpose...

n nimrod if you read this.... you never sold me that cd hoe

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

I am not living in a mansion with you... that's crazy... we gotta start out in an apartment first... Sima Lee cooks.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

naw
    murder murder

dont forget to e-mail me when you get it done so I can get one...

as I will e-mail you when my own is finished...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-4

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fold
    i'm not really tryna do all this crazy promo shit..because i dont want to get ahead of myself, by being in too many places at once and throwing me outta focus. the myspace thing is, of course, going to be a part of the push..but prolly not until later. right now, i just wanna focus on the local buzz and see where it goes, i dont wanna get my hands into all these facets, if the joint isnt gunna catalyst itself - which locally..i'm almost 90% positive that it will do "good". you gotta understand what saint petersburg, florida really is though. i mean, its not a very big city..but damn..theres alotta love out here..mad heart. and you better believe it when i say this..this city is one day going to be the next mecca of music. theres musicians everywhere..EVERYWHERE! from rap artists to jazz artists. only thing is..none of them are really doing anything..theres crazy talent..but everyone is kinda just chillin ya know..its that florida thing. we just chill out - no worries you know. but from all the people i've talked to about it..all it'll take is one artist to throw this joint into overdrive and everyone else will gladly come out of the woodwork. not that i'm claiming that one artist is going to be me or someone from my fam..but i def will say that it would be a wise choice to be "one" of the first. our plan is to just recycle as much as we can..you help us get ours..we'll help you get yours..so on and so forth. and its no bullshit if you know my fam..we're benevolent like that..people here will tell you. and if it only snaps locally..then honestly..thats all i need..i dont aspire to be this all time great emcee..i just lately have recognized the hardships of my people to a deeper extent..and i feel that since i have a great gift..i should use it to help them turn things around you know - try and make things better..create jobs and all of that..

anyway..

i just wanted to know if i really had fans here..i contribute to this net shit and i dont really set it apart in this Hip Hop world..regardless of how real or fake it is..Hip Hop is here doing what Hip Hop does best..and thats creating something outta nothing..i met some dope emcees whom i respect very highly online..people like Lazarus and Sima Lee (Eye-M-Woman), the Ghost Ninjas, B.Heat..etc..i dont plan on losing ties with these headz or any of yall infact..some of them wil appear on this mix tape..and if everything goes as planned..then we'll buy the wu-tang mansion and do it forever..and thats real..

thanks for ya input everyone..i'll def keep you all posted..nothing happens over night..

you have the same attitude i have, and naptown is the exact same way. other than being little, i think we're like the 3rd biggest city or something. and for that, i would cop your CD in a heartbeat. there are so many talented rappers here that i have described my future plans and my business layout behind it to that i know i have enough support to make it anywhere locally. everyone says i inspire them. i dont live in a very good neighborhood, but there are alot of ppl around here that have it worse than me, and that have no love from anyone. no future. and they rely on me, alot of them tell me i keep them living happy, because they know i have a chance and i will bring them with me, or i wont go anywhere at all. i've got hate from most of my blood family my whole life, tellin me im not going to amount to shit, lol, which doesnt bother me. because i LOVE it, it is what inspires me, which somehow inspires everyone else. and no doubt, i want to do this for myself, but i have hundreds of people on my shoulders, COUNTING on me, and ONLY me. if i were to fail, which isnt an option, i wouldnt be able to look myself in the mirror without thinking about them. that is why i will never stop 'til i am satisfied and everyone i know is living the life they always deserved. and the reason behind this dedication is not only my love for naptown and the midwest, but their the only people that truly understand me. everyone else just looks at me as a bad ass kid who dropped out and spends his days causing trouble and smokin killer, being a bad influence on everyone else. they all think i need to change. when, in all reality, i dont need to change, im perfectly fine. i have a plan that is flawless, and the determination to succeed in EVERYTHING i want. im actually a GOOD influence on everyone, because i tell them to not worry about life now, and not to let it get to them, not to give up and let these muhfuckas tell them their only goin to sell that work and live by the strap. i keep them going, looking for a bright future. and i wont forget anyone. my cousin is doin 45 years in prison for fuckin murder, and everyday he calls he tells me he wants to kill himself in that muhfucka, but i keep him goin cuz i tell him...when you get out, you will live the best life ever. i swore it on my mothers grave to him. and it keeps him alive, it keeps him going in there. thats why i HAVE to make it, or i will kill my own muhfuckin self. i have the money in the bank to do it, i have more than enough heart to do it, the drive, and in my own mind...I know i will make it.

fuckin word.