User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: buying equipment need help

buying equipment need help

alright my parents agreed to buy me a setup fo christmas i think they willing too spend between 200 and 300 dollaz wuts the best things to get cuz me n my homie serious n 1's we got a mixtape dropped n get a lil money my homies bro willing to spend tha max

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Lol I luv it. Yea you'll prolly get money on your first mixtape no doupt. Mic.= Rode nt1-a, interface = firewire solo (or w/e you can get for round 100$), and sony acid..... I know there's prolly better shit for the cash but this setup will serve you nicely... If you can locate some free software (cool edit is really easy to get ahold of) you can use that money toward a better interface or w/e...
    Last edited by JayFro407; November 10th, 2006 at 12:23 AM

home
    Battle Record
    61-19
    is the m-audio FW solo a preamp by itself?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (new track daily)

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFro407
    Lol I luv it. Yea you'll prolly get money on your first mixtape no doupt. Mic.= Rode nt1-a, interface = firewire solo (or w/e you can get for round 100$), and sony acid..... I know there's prolly better shit for the cash but this setup will serve you nicely... If you can locate some free software (cool edit is really easy to get ahold of) you can use that money toward a better interface or w/e...

first off don't buy sony acid... at all... or any program for that matter... there are better ways to... "buy" them...

if you don't have any equipment now what so ever...
    if they spend 300: at2020, Presonus preamp, firewire solo, cords mic cable etc etc...

if they spend 200: mxl 990, presonus preamp, cords mic cable etc...

if you have a recording soundcard...

300: Rode NT1a, mic cord cable etc...

200: at2020, mic cord cable etc...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Yo brandon i'm just sayin, if you're gonna tell him "dont buy any program...there are better ways to "buy" them. Why don't you explain so he knows? Zed Peace: Yea it has phantom power already built in... Though its a pretty shitty power source.

And acid is easy to use and cheap for a x-mas present from his parents anyways bro...

i can gett all the programs for free so thats no problem and i dont have a recording sound card......

Awards 25+ Wins
    And acid is easy to use and cheap for a x-mas present from his parents anyways bro...

because I can't tell him to get a program by downloading it from limewire or some other file sharing program... that is illegal... FUCK... be smart for once.

acid is shit. Know that... it's a step up from Cool Edit pro... I don't understand why everyone tries to take... baby steps... just fuckin jump into it... You didn't try to learn to drive a go cart before you drove a car... be an adult for once.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Yo I was just asking for an explanation for your comment not a lecture. But as far as your comment goes I feel you, though it's just not as easy for some people to find pirated software as it is for others. Let alone a 15 year old who has no experience in hardly shit.........

Awards 25+ Wins
    Yo I was just asking for an explanation for your comment not a lecture. But as far as your comment goes I feel you, though it's just not as easy for some people to find pirated software as it is for others. Let alone a 15 year old who has no experience in hardly shit.........

You didn't get a lecture... you got 2 replies in one and then I went into a general declarative statement... but good job in leading him down a dumb ass path... want a trophie?
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

na i'm strait thanks though. "brandon quotes" act like an adult... Why you overexagerating. It's low when you down people who just trying to help. But it's ur shit man i'll stay the fuck outa this section unless I got a question for your super intelligent self... Have fun giving people half-ass guidance they can't even execute cus you don't realize they have never fucked with this shit and know next to nothing. Like myself right?

lol damn always fuckin fighting........ but yah even tho im 15 im probably one of the smartest at computers..... i can download any software i want...... i build my own computers and i make my own websites..... now im at the point where i love rap so much and i have the talent that i want to go into recording but yah thanks for your help

Awards 25+ Wins
    na i'm strait thanks though. "brandon quotes" act like an adult... Why you overexagerating. It's low when you down people who just trying to help. But it's ur shit man i'll stay the fuck outa this section unless I got a question for your super intelligent self... Have fun giving people half-ass guidance they can't even execute cus you don't realize they have never fucked with this shit and know next to nothing. Like myself right?

kid... take my dick out of your mouth... stop beefin... I gave him advice he could use... all he or anybody that didn't know anything about recording at all would have to do is match up names to equipment... seriously... show me where I gave him guidance he couldn't use... cause he sure understood me... but was it when I gave him 4 different set ups for the money..? or the part where I told him to not buy useless programs and not waste money and to instead spend that money on equipment that'd work...? or the part where I sonned you..? Stop being sensitve little fella...

but G go with one of those set ups... that'll be the best for your money... and find either cubase sx3 or nuendo 3... those are greatness...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Tru well then you should have no prob. with finding software... That's all I was talkin about. LOL. "kid". "take my dick out of your mouth". So funny what people say to boost there self confidence... It's ok Brandon I know your right and i'm wrong and i'm a kid and your a big grown up... don't worry.

Awards 25+ Wins
    Tru well then you should have no prob. with finding software... That's all I was talkin about. LOL. "kid". "take my dick out of your mouth". So funny what people say to boost there self confidence... It's ok Brandon I know your right and i'm wrong and i'm a kid and your a big grown up... don't worry.

Duke... this proves you're riding my dick... grow up junior... no bullshit... that's me talkin man to man... I'll just kill it here...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon