User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Eyewitness speaks on Ras and Game incident

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    rofl Game's saying there was only 5 people with him

everyone's sugarcoating their side man, you gotta expect that shit from both parties.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    17-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshua Bin Yosef
    How can you say Ras can't sell when he hasn't even released any real albums lately and was pretty much screwed over by his record label his entire career?

ok, he's not selling is my point.

SOTW Week 3
    Rap Battles Site Quotes x1
    Strike A Pose HW Champion x1

doesnotexist
    Yea cuz platinum selling artists like 50 and game usualy travel with 2 pals only lmao What a fuckin liar. We know for a fact no underground rapper like ras kass is gonna hev no bodyguard or anything just whoever he's with as friends. And we know rappers like game need bodyguards, whys he even lying about that.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    he even laughed it off as if to say that the idea of him having that many people with him at an industry party is ridiculous and impossible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    lol at people siding with Ras because hes a better rapper.

you guys weren't there.

heres another "anonymous" eyewitness report

Ras Kass is a faggot.

doesnotexist
    So you automaticly just asume he's the one that's lying?

Cuz he really has no reason to. Even if what Game said happened. That he sucker punched him and he got knocked out, that's STILL a cheap shot, and still makes the Game look cheap. I don't see why go through all that trouble to lie about bottles and getitng hit from behind when Ras has never even has a hard thug image to maintain.

And Game has shown what his character is like. He starts the shit, says "oh we'll see" when they told him Ras said he would destroy him lyricly. And now that he's heard Ras's track, he's saying he won't respond lmmfao

Battle Record
    12-1
    lol at people siding with Ras because hes a better rapper.

you guys weren't there.
    This captures my feelings on this. Good shit, Jobus.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    So you automaticly just asume he's the one that's lying?

Cuz he really has no reason to. Even if what Game said happened. That he sucker punched him and he got knocked out, that's STILL a cheap shot, and still makes the Game look cheap. I don't see why go through all that trouble to lie about bottles and getitng hit from behind when Ras has never even has a hard thug image to maintain.

And Game has shown what his character is like. He starts the shit, says "oh we'll see" when they told him Ras said he would destroy him lyricly. And now that he's heard Ras's track, he's saying he won't respond lmmfao
    so you automatically assume game is lying because ras kass is one of your favorite rappers?

the fact is that none of us know either of them on any sort of a personal level and all this speculation is kind of stupid.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by `Jammin' Jobus
    so you automatically assume game is lying because ras kass is one of your favorite rappers?

the fact is that none of us know either of them on any sort of a personal level and all this speculation is kind of stupid.
    I made my own conclusions from what Game said and what Ras said and what other people said. And most importantly what Game just did. If he's such a hot shot why's he saying he wants nothing to do with him now? First he was saying he's ruin his shit. Now after the track, and after Ras's little threats all of a sudden he's Mr. Pacifist.

Do I think it's possible Ras is lying too? Yes. These stories are usualy somewhere in the middle. Doubt it was like 30 people with Game for example, but do I belive a rapper like Game travels with an entourage? I KNOW he does. And I know smalltime rappers like Ras don't have professional bodyguards and all that.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins
    i see where this is goin tho.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins
    no where.........!

Battle Record
    7-7
    lol.. we'll never know unless something comes up showing true evidence of what happened.. but as of now i think ras is more believable

You've Earned a Custom Title! RiQue's Avatar
    Who cares what happened the whole point is Ras got beat up and what did he do about it nothing... Its that simple