User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ron "Mr.Biggs" Isley Sentenced to 3 years in jail...

Banned
    Battle Record
    40-9

Ron "Mr.Biggs" Isley Sentenced to 3 years in jail...

Now personally this is my idol, hes Gangster and he's 65. And still can sing better then most weak ass, equalizer using, Mainstream. singers i see these days but anywayz

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6093

Isley Brothers frontman Ronald "Mr. Biggs" Isley has been sentenced to three years and a month in prison for tax evasion.

Isley, who was facing up to 26-years in prison, was convicted last year on five counts of tax evasion in Nov. of 2005.

The 65-year-old singer was paid millions of dollars in performance fees between 1997 and 2002 without paying taxes.

The R&B legend, labeled a "serial tax avoider," also cashed royalty checks belonging to his brother O'Kelly Isley, and put a yacht and homes in his wife's name to avoid paying taxes.

In addition to the prison time, Isley, who has been paying down his debt to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), was also ordered to pay $3.1 million dollars to the government.

Defense attorney's for Isley unsuccessfully argued that the death of two of the singer's accountants prevented him from paying taxes during the five-year period in question.

Isley is expected to serve his time in a prison hospital, due to complications from a 2004 stroke he suffered in London and his battle with kidney cancer.

Ron Isley, along with the Isley Brothers launched their careers in the mid-50's and have been releasing albums almost every year since.

As Mr. Biggs, Isley collaborated with various rappers, including Snoop Dogg, Lil' Kim.

In May 2006, The Isley Brothers released their latest album, Baby Makin' Music.

he probably finally killed r kelly

Battle Record
    14-3
    DUDE IS A STRAIGHT GANGSTA MOTHEFUKKEN TAX EVASION YOOOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH HIM!!

sigh.

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4
    lmao@ tax evation =="Gangster"
    LMAO even more at the fact he's your idol because u view him has "Gangster"

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Battle Record
    40-9
    whos buying into what? i dont give a fucc about WHO HE IS. little do you know "oneness" 90% of these rappers ARE FAKE. so it doesnt matter im listening to their music not their biography.

Spoil Me With Loyalty™
    Battle Record
    22-2
    mehh hes ight kinda wierd 2 me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    lamo @ the replies i was gonna say the same shit.. holla brother, get a new idol kid.

Banned
    Battle Record
    40-9
    LMFAO kids on this site always try to own me. How many times do i gotta come in here and set these pussies straight.

Let me tell you BITCHES, idol? no. i was just showing respect because i like the music he puts out. Hes a legendary R & B SINGER. so of course hes idols to many people. Get off my nuts

Oneness said i said

then people laugh and

"oh i dont care bout that"

wtf

Can you qoute that bitch? stop trying to reword my shit. I said I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HES FAKE. hes a good R & B singer and thats rap. lmfao @ that attempt to come back. Your funny ...

Battle Record
    1-1
    lol....^ damn old man is gona be the next tookie, tax evasion gangsta

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Hmm, I actually had forgotten about dude, sux to be him, smh @ making millions of dollars and still evading taxes, thats for common folks like us that actually dont earn 6 figure annual incomes...

Originally Posted by Le Marv.
    no one cares about your votes

Front Lines isn't real you faggot, get over it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-8
    damn thats sad to hear yo he was one of the best r&b singers of all time yo hes mad dope
    YOung Zadarak, only difference is this Juda shot ya then give back the strap

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneness
    lmao where the hell did that come? little do i know? lmao oh really? wow your getting more and more annoying with each post. who the fuck doesnt know most mcs are fake? be real

"oh hes 65 and still gangster oh i want to be like him when i grow up yay hes my hero yay me"

then people laugh and

"oh i dont care bout that"

wtf
    exactly... wtf? kid just stfu.. you made yourself out as an idiot when u hit submit thread and posted that shit....

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lmao at how this thread now has nothing to do with Ron
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?