User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: ok so rb became such a dump?

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

ok so rb became such a dump?

stfu please, and 1. do something about it or 2. leave and go elsewhere..

believe it or not, but its the users that makes the forum..
    so blame yourself.

highheaded motherfucker with narrow minds, crying all day long about bullshit, come on and act normal.

erm normal..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    42-21
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius

so blame yourself.

highheaded motherfucker with narrow minds, crying all day long about bullshit, come on and act normal.

erm normal..
    yo ed..is that ur boy in ur avi...hes got his beanie on lookin pimpin...i have a boy also..

RB would be kool if the mods didnt go on power trips and ban people for no reason...but hey...just keep banning all the new members so it can just be the same ole stale vets doin nothin really but sittin on high posts counts

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    <-- never ban without a good reason..

on the other side, if some members wouldnt act like a complete moron.. it would reduce the bannings aswell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    for a start thats J Twice and if you can find me ONE person who actually agrees he contributes in ANY way to the site then I will agree with him.. but he deserved to be banned , kids a grade 1 arsehole... oh and eddy.. your kids got the same hat as mine just different colour

Quote Originally Posted by COM
    for a start thats J Twice and if you can find me ONE person who actually agrees he contributes in ANY way to the site then I will agree with him.. but he deserved to be banned , kids a grade 1 arsehole... oh and eddy.. your kids got the same hat as mine just different colour
    hmm i say somethin about his son..then u jump in ride some dick and say somethin about his son...stfu you homo dickriding faggot...this is what i bring to the boards now

and i deserved to be banned?....you fag...feeble banned me because i battled a friend of his name s carter in text

go search around the site before today...you wont find any negative posts in any threads...cause im not a hater..something u should try...you say ur 26...but yet you have hate in ur blood...thats really sad
    Last edited by superboy9999420; May 30th, 2006 at 05:23 AM

ill name 2

philly my crew leader

and sir ced the audio mod

now go take a shower cause we all know about you people smellin like ur natural self

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Quote Originally Posted by superboy9999420
    ill name 2

philly my crew leader

and sir ced the audio mod

now go take a shower cause we all know about you people smellin like ur natural self

rotf.. thx for proving my point..

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius

so blame yourself.

erm normal..
    W-O-R-D!!

Cubix Box
    Obscure Intelligences

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    dope

Battle Record
    47-17

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    muhahaha nice

i bought a black one aswell