Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 126

Thread: I need someone to Replace me as a Graphics Mod

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

I need someone to Replace me as a Graphics Mod

Okay, this is what I'm looking for.

Responsibility - I need someone who's willing to put in work consistantly to make this forum nice and clean.

Objectivity - I need someone who will stay unbiased and for the improvement of the forums.

Team Player - I need someone who's willing to listen to admins and be reasonable. And not cry when things don't happen as exactly as they want.

Graphics Knowldege - You must be some what proficient at graphics to understand how things operate here.

If this describes you, please reply here with reasons why you should replace me as a mod.

Battle Record
    11-9
    I think im a good candidate for this position for the simple fact that i am responsible and have knowledge of graphics. I am hella active, usually all night 5 days a week, obviously, and i just think i would do a good job with keeping this area cleaned up and ran in an orderly fashion.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    I's sure i will do a good job modding the gfx forum, ive modded(still do) other sites so i know how it works out. I've been on this site for a year now and i do respect other members and every thread, im sure i have respect from must the members i have talk to on this site. I understand gfx pretty well to help people out that need help in gfx. If there needs to be team work i can do that, i work well with the people on this site, i work well with the people in my crew and im sure i can work well with the other mods, smods, and admins on this site. I'm welling to do what ever the admins tell me to do, when they tell me to do it im there. Im real active on this site, im online monday thru friday from 3pm-10pm EST and friday-sunday from 11am-12am, and i always come in here to check wats new, if i can help im there, to do something for someone im there. I never freepost or desrespect the rules on this site or in any forum. If i get modded im sure i can handle wat ever problems i may face in this part of the forum and im hear to keep it clean and organized. SO if i get the spot, im sure i can handle it well.

EDIT: I think it would be better for 3 ppl to mod; Aus,???,??? that way if someone aint on much someone else will be there to help
    Last edited by Spoken; May 3rd, 2006 at 04:00 PM
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    dickis smalls, why don't you just stay mod
    I can't believe I logged in.

Battle Record
    7-0
    yeah ... dickis does a good job!! .. you should stay asa mod!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    i'm gfx mod on rv... :/

but yea, there shouldnt really much i should say, but yes i think i could do this.

but why are the resigning?..
    Last edited by .Extract.; May 3rd, 2006 at 10:27 AM

a SIG is meant for SIGS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-3
    im up for the challange.

Battle Record
    5-0
    I think that I will be a great mod. I'm always active on RB. I'm always active in gfx. I'm always here. I have alot of ideas to keep gfx clean. I know the rules. You may be thinking this guy joined in April but I have an alias. I know gfx inside and out. I always wanted to be one. I will have everything running as smooth as possible at all times. I think that I would do a good job. I'm also very responsable. I will never take anything personal and always keep on task with business. I will take my job seriously but I will not take advantage of it.
    Last edited by detremental.; May 3rd, 2006 at 03:26 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    i's do it

Banned
    Battle Record
    16-1
    i think i should mod because im responsible n im active on the RB graphics forum
    i kept the rules then..so now i feel i should help enforce them. Never free posted or anything noobish or stupid.I also have some good sence of graphics .Im sure i can settle problems n difficulties and all that so i think i would be a good replacement.

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    I think i should be your graphics mod replacement because i am really active in this forum. I also have alot of knowledge with graphic creating. Im responsible and i also like my things neat. Im a easy person to work with and ill help any one if they have a problem. I also have alot of knowledge about this forum. If i get modded i will be one great canidate for the position.
    -DaHustlaBoy

Battle Record
    9-2
    Fuck these other cats .. I'll tell you.

I go way back .. my alias was unreaL.

I have my own website.

I used to have my own portfolio until my harddrive crashed.

I have great responsibilities.

I'm currently running my own Counter-Strike team.

I have a job.

I love my girlfriend.

:noor: .

I can explain thoroughly.

I know Auspicious, Paroxysm, and the rest of the admin staff from a while stuff. I even tried to help Auspicious with the GBL a while ago, but we failed miserably. (due to inactiveness of the forum).

http://sharptouch.net (R.I.P.)

I'm active (IM me @ Que Pasa Mayne, you'll see how much I idle).

I know graphics, and still have CS installed.

I've used to tutorial people, so I can do that as a mod.

I'M FUCKING SEXY.

unreaL 4 Mod.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Vindictive; May 3rd, 2006 at 03:53 PM
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

the one since '99

Battle Record
    7-7
    i sent this to kris...

Look Kris, i've been doing good at helping in the gfx forum, i try to not freepost and everything, and i really dont want to be banned from the forum, and i warn freeposters that they dont need to be freeposting in this forum, or they will be banned, and that i will be speasking to eaither admin or moderators about the freepoosting problem, and i try to keep the forum clean for biters but i havent seen anything yet....and i just want to see if i can help moderate that forum with dikis smalls(ha style), because niether vanja or the other mod are in that forum, just ha, and i want to see if i can help...i've moderated on other sites and havent done anything wrong, i've never gotten banned, mabey before, but not on this name, so i was just wondering if i was able to help moderate in that forum.

Thank you for your time.

Battle Record
    9-2
    It doesn't matter about the freeposting .. you shouldn't get banned for freeposting. Everything should be kept neat, freeposting is part of the job. If we banned everyone for freeposting, not a lot of RB would be left.
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

the one since '99

Battle Record
    19-9
    Responsibility - im always on when i can be, i do my best to help ppl out, i actually read the rules

Objectivity - im not biased in anyway what so ever, me and 40 had a beef but now i guess we cool, i didnt hate on him when he droped in GBL late i knew where he was coming from

Team Player - i dont have to have things my way, i just try to submit suggestions, and try to help as much as i possibly can

Graphics Knowldege - I know how things are run around here, and its obvious to see i do have gfx knowledge just look at all my old shit and all my new shit, i can help ppl elevate
    AUDIO