User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 104

Thread: "How I Lost My Virginity"

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Key
    SMH, I dont believe the threadmaker, thats the most bogus story ive heard in a while.
    exacly..in fact i think its impossible

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill-Mental
    why is it that i can never underfuckingstand your ass?

UK Slang Baby! lma
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Fo'real
    Battle Record
    5-0
    Lol I Have Yo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you wish you could be me hoochi_magnet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    i would ask a 5/6 year old boy if he coul;d get an erection but i might get arrested and end up doing 5-10 and thats just sick anyways but i aint too sure if its possible could be ask jeeves or something

guess who's back muwahahahaha

Battle Record
    7-0
    Quote Originally Posted by hoochi_magnet
    i would ask a 5/6 year old boy if he coul;d get an erection but i might get arrested and end up doing 5-10 and thats just sick anyways but i aint too sure if its possible could be ask jeeves or something
    wordness^ lol jeeves kno's it all lma
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Battle Record
    7-0
    Quote Originally Posted by I LoVe NyNena
    Lol I Have Yo.
    lmao .. yeah u have stil.. & i've read it.. my memories fucked!
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Fo'real
    Battle Record
    5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by LAYDEE SNYPAH
    yup! so tell us ur story mayne..

I Must Of Been 14 Just Jammin In English Then My Teacher Said I Have To Stay After School ( Detention ) To Finish Of My Essay.
    It Was Just Me And Her In The Classroom Alone.. So I Started It But I Got Stuck Halfway Though.
    I Called Her Over And Asked For Some Help, She Stood Behind Me With Her Mouth Next To My Ear And Started Rubbin My Chest.
    Then She Tied My Hands Together Striped Me Naked And Raped Me.

Not That Im Complaining, But That's How I Lost My Virginity.

Fo'real
    Battle Record
    5-0
    Oh My Bad !!

Battle Record
    7-0
    sorry...
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Battle Record
    8-8
    Quote Originally Posted by LAYDEEE SNYPAH
    no go on yo.. gettin caut is thee best bit... tell us

aiight...well i was 13 and it was summertime. My brotha went with my grandparents up north and my mom was at work everyday so i was home alone. i would talk to this gurl (as friends) everyday on the phone. Then one day she called me at about 9:30 am and asked if i wanted to go ova her house. She lived like 4 or 5 miles away and i had no transportation so i was lik "hell naw". Then she said "my mom aint home" in a little sexy voice so I left. I rode my little brotha's bike ova there in like 10 minutes flat. first we sat down and was kissin each otha. Then she started takin her clothes off so i followed suite(because when in rome...). Then we were at it and the next thing you know her mom was callin her name at the front door. i rushed the closet (bucket-naked) and she acted like she was asleep in her mothers bed(bucket-naked). Then her mom walked in and saw the she was "sleep" took her shoes off and opened the closet...
    Fuck is everybody so madd at the south for?
    Learn how to switch ya style up, and go southpaw
    You aint mean to say it? What you open ya mouth for?
    Betta reason for me to just...OPEN YA SCALP MORE!

you wish you could be me hoochi_magnet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    lol@shaggin ur teacher thats blatently lying and what was mr stewart in english like then?

guess who's back muwahahahaha

Fo'real
    Battle Record
    5-0
    aiight...well i was 13 and it was summertime. My brotha went with my grandparents up north and my mom was at work everyday so i was home alone. i would talk to this gurl (as friends) everyday on the phone. Then one day she called me at about 9:30 am and asked if i wanted to go ova her house. She lived like 4 or 5 miles away and i had no transportation so i was lik "hell naw". Then she said "my mom aint home" in a little sexy voice so I left. I rode my little brotha's bike ova there in like 10 minutes flat. first we sat down and was kissin each otha. Then she started takin her clothes off so i followed suite(because when in rome...). Then we were at it and the next thing you know her mom was callin her name at the front door. i rushed the closet (bucket-naked) and she acted like she was asleep in her mothers bed(bucket-naked). Then her mom walked in and saw the she was "sleep" took her shoes off and opened the closet...

ROFLMFAO... I Like Your Style But... Carry On After She Opened The Closet.

Battle Record
    7-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ConArtest

oh shizzle! lmao
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Battle Record
    7-0

damn! i kno............. we want more!!!!!!!!!!! thats the best bit yo!
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Battle Record
    8-8

ya eva heard trapped in the closet? What do you think i did? I pull out da tool like WHAT BITCH!!!

lol...but seriously...i cried
    Last edited by ConArtest; April 7th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
    Fuck is everybody so madd at the south for?
    Learn how to switch ya style up, and go southpaw
    You aint mean to say it? What you open ya mouth for?
    Betta reason for me to just...OPEN YA SCALP MORE!