Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Best Beat Making Program?

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Best Beat Making Program?

i wanna know what the best beat makin program is cuz imma bout to tryin get one..so can yall list the best ones

In my opinion there is no best program. FL is cool Reason is cool Cubase is cool. I don't think one program is better then the other it's all how you use it and how much work you put into it. Some are more user friendly than others though. I'll tell you that much.
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

Battle Record
    30-12
    which is most user friendly for a beginner, Also if anybody got a liscenced version hook it up. I can give/trade Cool Edit 2.0
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MondoThugs

Quote Originally Posted by Industry
    which is most user friendly for a beginner, Also if anybody got a liscenced version hook it up. I can give/trade Cool Edit 2.0
    Probably FL. I don't have FL on my laptop(I'm at Work). Ask around there are tons of FL cracked versions floating around.
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    i was just about to get FL ...and Industry i have Cool Edit pro...

when i use FL can i make beats on that program or do i need my piano/keyboard?

Battle Record
    5-3
    you can make beats in FL, thats what the sequencer is for in the first place.

you can still use your keyboard too.

if you want to use the sounds off your keyboard you can rewire FL into Nuendo or Cubase or any DAW that supports rewire functions, and sync your keyboard up with the computer via midi, thus slaving your keyboard to the DAW your using.

Reason is geared more towards midi use, (timbaland, lil jon, scott storch) and Fruity Loops is geared more toward sampled beats (kanye, just blaze, alchemist)

both are equally powerful NOW... FL Studio upgraded its audio engine, and it sounds as good, if not better than reason does now. The only downside to FL Studio is it comes with a shitty soundset default.

But most people who use it dont use the sounds that come with it anyway.

Plus you can also rewire Reason into FLStudio, and use the sounds from Reason in FL Studio.

Rewire is god.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3
    and this belongs in Audio Help and Tips
    Welcome to reality.

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    and that sumed it up folks

Battle Record
    29-8