Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    Intro

So as a new season ends, another one begins. The Lethal Lyricist League begins once again. Winners from past & old come to battle with skill that ranges from legendary to Front Lines newcomers. Lets take a look back at the recent winners from LLL

LLL Season One: Mr. Write

He was the favorite from the start of the season. Many knew he was the marked man all year & people stepped their game up once they found out they were up against him. Week in and week out, he dropped hot verses & eventually found himself in the title match with Feeble Minded in a legendary battle for the ages.

LLL Season Two: Jacent.

Jacent started off pretty weak then began a streak of beating a few solid heads..SmokaJoka, Feeble, Meters, etc. Jace then signed out to join a now defunct site & looked to sign back in once the playoffs started. People underestimated him & soon he was in the championship in a rematch against Smoka. This battle will not only be remembered for being the championship, but as one where controversy surrounded Smoka.

LLL Season Three: Spitacular

Spitacular finally had the chance to say fuck the haters, I'm doing this on my own. He basically ran through everyone the entire season & etched his spot with some of RBs greatest battlers. Him & Com were the top two at the end & Spit emerged as the champion. Season Three also brought back a breath of fresh air as text finally "coming back".

LLL Season Four: M~M

M~M stayed undefeated all year. He had some troubles here & then, but when it came down to it, he didn't disappoint. He survived an almost defeat to illtalic & barely got by the semis to get to the championship against Season One winner, Mr. W.Rite. Dude definitely deserved the championship in the end and almost became the first "perfect" champion in LLL history

The Battlers

M~M - I think its pretty clear that hes the champ of last season as far as I know. Dude is kind of a throwback to the old days with his style of battling. Dude definitely brings the hard disses & witty punchlines to the table & WILL be ranked #1 IMO.
    Sobe plz plz plz - Sobe is the most underrated battler I've seen in awhile. He deserved to be in LLL last season & I guess you could argue he was. =/ Sobe is pretty mean with it though. Some nice multies with a few solid punches. I think he can do damage at this level & hopefully start a new trend of Jr. heads fucking shit up in the major leagues.
    wordplay - I honestly don't know what to expect from this cat. I'm thinking hes decent at best & probably wont get past pre-season. Prove me wrong guy.
    Brixton - So as Brixton returned last year, he just didn't perverse the scene like he did back in his day. I think hes average to be modest & can think of some cool lines at times. Who knows though, times change.
    OnSlaught - No idea who this cat is. A Jr. head? FL? Meh
    Feeble Minded - The only head that I can say that has survived through the old days when Evolve & all them other cats murdered this shit & the times when this league wasn't highly regarded as it is now. I think Feeble is a little ticked that he didn't advance to the championship & seeks revenge whether its Chrit or Frame.
    Lethargic - Leth's one of those cats that likes to talk about his glory days & never really showcases his real talent in the new age of text battling. I think now that he has some spare time on his hands, he can show everyone what those old days were like & take the league by storm & become a top head by the time the season comes into full effect.
    Macabre - My boy Faarooq was AWOL for the longest time. College life gettin to ya nigga? lol Mac is like the alternative text battler. Very unique as far as disses. He can just outright kill you with witty humor if you underestimate him.
    Sinamen - I think hes one of the newer cats trying to make the transition from Jr. to LLL. I've never actually seen him battle though. So best of luck to you
    Chrit - So much controversy surrounding this guy at the moment. Recently won the 1-2 punch tourney & hopes to bring that success back to LLL, where he dominated in 02/03. He wasn't all that last season in the early going but as time went on, he showed up with some serious flames & proved his haters wrong.
    Kontext - I actually think I remember this cat from awhile back. Seen a decent verse from him & never seen the kid since. Maybe he got better? I hope so.
    Siege - I heard you were a biter. I also heard you were in this league before & had a few good drops. I ALSO heard you hit celestial from the back while Av videotaped it. Tell us who you are
    Frame - KoNcEpT. I've always liked this cat. I didn't care if he looked like Erick Sermon either. The nigga could write. I think hes still in high school or college now. Who knows....I think if he keeps showing, he will be up there with the top heads.
    Jesus Christ - So is this Quo? or is it Canna? fuck if I know. I just know this is Quo's alias & from what I hear, Quo is back to writing. I know he will no show after awhile & just quit. So I'm not expecting too much out of him if he no shows the third week or so.
    BTK - One of the most consistent guys there is in LLL. A gifted writer & a downright mean vato when it comes to battling, he brings something fresh to the battling scene. His punches are complex & you might have to google it in some instances. lol Anyways, I like the guy & never seems to disappoint.
    Jacent - Fuck. All I know is that I had a decent ending to last season & recently I've felt a new sense of battling at RM that I hope would carry on to LLL. Who knows what I'll do...lets just hope I do well.
    Spit - So he has a new kid. Congrats, but you're still a cocky asshole & for that, I hate you. It hurts me to say this, but you've been the best battler in the past year or so in LLL. I also think you need to quit acting like you're god. Bitch
    Daz - Fucking Dazasta. I don't think hes got it anymore to be honest. He just doesn't care like he used to. Back in his day though, he was raw & could murder ANYONE. I just don't see it happening this year.
    Com - I don't really feel Com sometimes. I try not to believe the hype or w/e. Just cause he comes out of UK & has an american style of battling, doesn't really impress me. Ok ok, hes decent to say the least. Thats all I'm really going to say about that.
    Vaskez - Another one of those UK heads. Honestly, I don't feel this guy & he acts a bit herbish. I guess he can write or thats what some say. I'm a keep it real & hes one of the heads to be on the lookout for.
    Phlymo - I honestly think this is one of the Jr. heads need to look up to. He came out of nowhere & took the league by storm. He fell off near the end, but by that time, he had already made a name for himself as easily one of the best newcomers to jump on the scene. We'll see if he falls to the sophomore slump or puts that myth down.
    Bro Cassell - So I know who this guy is. I just think you guys are looking past him & tend to not accept guys whose names aren't familiar. If he can get back to that mode where he once was, watch out.
    Marvin - This nigga can come up with some pretty funny concepts but doesn't know if they're played or not. Marv knows alot of people don't like him & frankly, he doesn't give a shit.
    K - lmfao learn how to spell nigga
    Camarac - Ohh Cam. To think I thought you died for the longest time. Cam has been here for too long IMO. He was in PBA 3 & has earned the respect of many highly regarded writers all over the net. Hes been known to bring some flame lines & I don't think he'll disappoint to our newer crowd of text battlers.
    Mr.Key - Our fat pancake nigga..basically the new Deon on the net. Won 10 BBL & earned himself a spot in jace's heart <3. I think hes come along way since his chewbacca days when the nigga hit up every buffet in town. But yeah, I can see himself outdoing last season & fuckin niggas up.
    Illtalic - The only nigga i know that posts nekkid, looks to seek revenge on M~M. He KIND OF got screwed you could say in his last battle here in LLL. I guess it was a fluke that he could drop that well, since I haven't really seen him drop good before that. Who knows...
    Jay Walker - One of the newcomers who proved he could hang with the bigga niggas. Eventually branched off to other sites & got somewhat of a net rep chillen on them boards. A personal favorite of mine although that nigga is like..straight albino.
    Dizzle - Fat ass nigga showing pee pees in member pics..the fuck outta here. stay making beats nigga
    Crucial - So I think Crucial might be a Phlymo for some reason. One of those names that just looks wack as fuck but ends up merking you. Who knows....lets find out!
    Daedal - Stand up niggas. The kid D is back on the text scene. D brings straight humor to his battles which is needed nowadays. I don't think he'll have trouble with some of the lower skilled battlers. I think he can bring back some old flames as time goes on.
    Phrantik - I've seen this name here before. I'm skeptical cause I think I seen an ill verse but that I think that was Taktik. So yeah, another one of those guys that might have to get a 2nd look once the season starts.
    Tactics - Apparently he's an old head? I don't know. He has yet to show off any skill. Definitely a lot of heads will be lookin at him to see whether or not he can still cut it.

To the rest of you cats:..

Please make a name for yourself. Either I didn't know who you were or I just didn't care to write anything good about you. I think you can make a name for yourself here. Just prove what you got.

Zed
    Automatic.
    Schizmatic
    Gucci^
    Trepidation
    Renegade
    Bullet Point
    Aeschylus.
    rile1
    Slut
    Tage*Proto
    Sirus X
    Sprungy
    Phayme
    Meks
    Ads

Things to Look Forward To

1. Can Chrit shake off the haters?

2. Will Cam & the gang (Quo, Feeble, & Leth) bring that old school glory back to LLL?

3. Nique & her random ramblings

4. Can M~M retain his title?

5. Who will be the next Phlymo?

Can this season live up to the past?

It all depends on you guys. The mods think so...why else would they take over a strenuous job like this. This season looks interesting as far as beef coming into the season. I think only time will tell how good this season will be. Enjoy !

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    love it nigga

great read

i'll get more nekkid pics to you asap.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..in chains? Naw!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Awards SS Season Champion
    Good mag'. & I'll be the next Phlymo.. lmao.
    ArtificialIntelligence
    Sacred Scriptures Champ: 2006.....Brixton

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    good shit jace
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacent
    Dizzle - Fat ass nigga showing pee pees in member pics..the fuck outta here. stay making beats nigga

the second time i've literally laughed out loud tonight.. thank you.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phlymo is ass.

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    A few revisions

Onslaught is an old head...
    if he shows expect him to be dope.

Tactic is NOT taktik, no offense...

Phrantik is not tactic

Jesus Christ is QUO, Precise is cannabarz

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ugh @ cannabarz

that dude's a fag.
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    word

Thanks to M~M. Good looks son

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacent.
    Illtalic - The only nigga i know that posts nekkid
    lmao I cracked up at that

mag, dopeness my indian brother

as for acting like a herb :-\ only when provoked

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    really nice mag.. just one thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jacent.
    Com - I don't really feel Com sometimes. I try not to believe the hype or w/e. Just cause he comes out of UK & has an american style of battling, doesn't really impress me. Ok ok, hes decent to say the least. Thats all I'm really going to say about that.
    ^if thats true then how come the last mag you wrote I was the winner of the battle of the week? you said I came dope etc... I just wanna know how you can be so fickle..

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    lol i wanna start beef nigga!!!

j/k

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Should I sign back in? =/

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    ^^what was your original name? or aint ya changed it?