User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 297

Thread: peoples thoughts on abortion ?

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

peoples thoughts on abortion ?

Im 100% against it, unless the mothers life is in danger, so I guess that puts me at 99%, but fuck it. Whats your opinions, and itd be nice to have educated opinions as opposed to people saying no cuz they knocked up some 15 year old or want to
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

i agree with you completely,

unless it puts the mother's health in danger, the kid should be able to live.

thing is there's arguments on when a kid's life starts, and to me it's as soon as the foetus has formed so anytime before that, to me, would be okay for abortion.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Im for abortion. Id rather my child not be born if I cant provide for him. In the case of rape im for it again. I am pro choice but really under the belief the girl has the choice not me. If people use it as a means to keep having unprotected sex then they should get their tubes tide.

Battle Record
    7-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Im for abortion. Id rather my child not be born if I cant provide for him. In the case of rape im for it again. I am pro choice but really under the belief the girl has the choice not me. If people use it as a means to keep having unprotected sex then they should get their tubes tide.
    thats just your issues tho, cuz its kinda selfish to kill someone just cuz you cant provide for them.

And how would u like it if someone told you , you were a child of rape, at your age, and then said they tried to abort you.
    Its fucked up aint it..

but to each his own, i just hate how my school preaches on this shit
    Hence Forward.. BURR!

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddz
    thats just your issues tho, cuz its kinda selfish to kill someone just cuz you cant provide for them.

And how would u like it if someone told you , you were a child of rape, at your age, and then said they tried to abort you.
    Its fucked up aint it..

It is selfish but as a parent I feel thats a decision I am entitled to. I dont want a child to have to suffer growing up because I fucked up. If i get a girl pregnant im telling her to drop the pill like the next day.

If i was a child of rape and they tried to abort me I dont think id have too much of a problem. My mother was raped, of course I wasnt planned so I cant be mad at her for not being ready to provide for me.

a rape case resulting in a child is a really weird situation cause it's like uhm forced as hell

i think the baby should be aborted tho, it's just completely fucked up when you have to raise a baby that was a product of crime and the dad is either dead or in jail or out raping other people. that's just hard to take in imo.

Battle Record
    2-14

Its fucked up aint it..

Its kind of selfish to bring a child into a world without thinking about the quality of life it will have..............

Battle Record
    7-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    It is selfish but as a parent I feel thats a decision I am entitled to. I dont want a child to have to suffer growing up because I fucked up. If i get a girl pregnant im telling her to drop the pill like the next day.

If i was a child of rape and they tried to abort me I dont think id have too much of a problem. My mother was raped, of course I wasnt planned so I cant be mad at her for not being ready to provide for me.
    I feel you..
    but im just saying a child concieved of rape is still a human being and is entitled to the right to live just like any other child
    Hence Forward.. BURR!

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_Dareall
    Its kind of selfish to bring a child into a world without thinking about the quality of life it will have..............
    hmm then again, there's always a chance to make your life better for the baby's sake. iunno -_-

Battle Record
    1-0
    I feel you..
    but im just saying a child concieved of rape is still a human being and is entitled to the right to live just like any other child
    I just do not want to be resposinsible for raising a child I can not take care of. Dont get me wrong Im not out there fucking on the regular but if for some reason she gets pregnant I dont want a child right now. If shes against abortion then im pushing for adoption because anyone who can adopt that child can raise it better than I can.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    i am honestly for choice because it should be everyone desicion not the governments yes it wrong to kill babies but whats better put some crack babie in the system where they might not get a family and turns crazy and goes to jail it all a big cycle.
    Women should have the choice whether or not they can keep their baby. And some times giving them up may be the right choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you kept MLK DREAM alive lately?

Battle Record
    2-14
    I feel you..
    Could you Imagine being able to ever cope with the situation of growing up as that child......

Battle Record
    7-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_Dareall
    Could you Imagine being able to ever cope with the situation of growing up as that child......
    nope
    BUT does that mean that person doesnt desrve the same chance we do to change the world or whatever ?
    Hence Forward.. BURR!

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    Im for it, wether they get raped or not. Maybe she doesn't wanna go threw 9 months of pregnancy just to give the child away the same day, and never see it again. Who want's to push out a child from there womb if there not going to keep it, or if they get a c-section, get scar's/damage, if there not going to keep it.

Battle Record
    30-12
    pro choice.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MondoThugs