User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: freestyles strong FS

dble-d

Arrow freestyles strong FS

Made Expo's Neck-Touch-His-Knees When I Chopped His-Body-Down Leaving Him Dead-Quickly...
    Because The Tecks-Busts-With-Ease Had To Put The-Shotty-Down And Start Spittin Lead-Swiftly...//1
    I'm Keyin-All-These-Fiends And Like'Freddy' Kill All Ya Hopes-And-Dreams...
    You Aint Ready, Caught Ya Slippin-On-Ya-Knees, Like TLC "So I Creep" As I Plan To Merk And Scope-His-Team...//2 (Lyrical Assassins)
    All This Bitch-Do-Is-BackDown, Gonz 'Masson Ya Ancestors' And "Throw Bricks-Threw-Ya-BackGround"...
    Comon Kid,-Who-Laugh-Now? I'll Diss-You-Like-That-Clown On 'In *Living Color*' But "INHUMAN's" 'Through-With-That-Now'...//3
    'TDK' Starts Tha 'Extinction-Of-Gayz', 'Perrish'n Faggots Wit SP-40' And Depletein-They-Rayz...LA Bitches Gets Eatin-And-Blazed..
    Beat-N-Erased, Have Them Screamin-For-Dayz As I 'Torch 'Sleepy' So Bad' His Whole Crew Will Be Flee'in-Tha-Stage,Pleeding-For-Aide...//4-5
    I Advance-And-Attack, Give INHUMAN No Chance-To-React To Enhance-And-Come.Back...
    Put A Trance-On-This-Cat And 'Crush This Herb' Like "Plants-Gettin-Smashed" He Cant-Get-More-Wack!!!...//6
    Keep Ya Insuffceint-N-Useless-Writes...Does He Really Wanna Risk-And-Lose-His-Life? Cuz Gonz Will 'Vanquish And Burn Him' Like "Arsonistic-Musuem-Heists"...//7
    Sleepy Displayed Numerous Bars Of Crap-Rhymes, On Audio You Got A Whack-Sound so brace for the Smack-Down...
    Like *Chains Of A-Cup Girls* You'll Have *Flat-Lines* Cuz I'll *Put Ya Spine In The Dirt* And Force You To Play The *Back-Ground*...//8(whoa)
    Shit I Just Deaded-Ya-Verse, Now I'ma Measure-Ya-Hurste, You Cant Ruin Me You Simpleton...
    Because When The Led-Pops Your Gauranteed To Have More *Red-Dots* On Ya Forehead Than A *Community-Of-Indians*...//9
    INHUMAN, After This-Is-Done You'll Admit That Men’s Genitals Twist-Ya-Tongue, Rap Dogs come Watch-This-Bitch-Swallowing...
    Nobody Trusts-Your-Lies, Get Fucked By So Many Men That They Buss *Nuts-Inside* And Sperms is *Startin To Form Colonies*...//10
    'Lightin This Bitch Up' Like My Hands *Hold-Flares*, You proMotin Lies So I Proceed To Watch Ya Genetic Code-Tear...
    Just Another 'Blow Out' like *aFro-Hair* But I’ll Leave You With *Polar-Eyes*(Polarized) And Dare You To Ever Give TDK a *Cold-Stare*...//11
    Expo Still Breathing??? Damn I Musta-Missed-You, Oh Well, I Can Still Rip Ya Flesh And Blow My Nose On Your Muscle-Tissue...
    Such-A-Sinful Human Being, Got The Right-To-Smash-On-This-Line-Crook, Ya Verses Are Shit, I'll Whip-My-Ass-With-Your-Rhyme-Book!!!...//12

Gost Writer
    Shit was sick kid
    but u cant tell me thats a freestyle
    structuer was fucked up but im tha same way

I would say wicth lines i like best but theres too many

oh shit
    Battle Record
    11-1
    the strutcure was a fuckin mess you hoenstly need to work on the flow because thats what fucked u up.. the flow and strutcure just looks like a big azz paragraph of talk feel me? and the vocab was original in some areas but you need to elevate not too abd tho

You've Earned a Custom Title! Sy-Clops's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-5
    yea man that was tight but ur structure needs a touch of elevating but still good
    WordPlaya,Murking You For Free