User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 91

Thread: Gongs

Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity
    You a thug huh nigga? Give me the number, or address to call little nigger. I'll come beat your lil ass, and spit on the fin, in front of all you little lame's. You BPS aint on shit. Over where I stay, you get your ass beat to hard, you nigga's is lame's. Go smoke out of your gong.

You are abusing the word "nigger"/"nigga" a bit too much , i gave you the address come get me...we can settle this like men , no weapons nothing at all...

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    pussies, this'll NEVER happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

flump
    lmao @ you guys talking bout how ghetto you are ooohhh i grew up i the ghetto shut up there is people in other countrys that would give anythign to live in american ghettos

Battle Record
    2-0
    Word. ^

Anyway, lmao, at the start i thought the kid mispelt "Bong", cause "G" is close to "B" on the keyboard, but nigga went and typed it again..so fuck it, lmao! Nigga is faker then silicone titties.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    7-1
    i thought he was talking about "gang"s

just fucked up the spelling

and word@ mike

apparently the hardest place to live in the world is america now..with its grimey hoods...

rofl@ any one of us being eaten alive in third world ghettos...

i see as the hoods around my place as a safe place actually....niggas is too scared to do anything stupid so its pretty chill in the day time....typical robbings and murderings...

but when you have the government or some military group roll up in your house and shoot your dad and brother and rape your sister and mother....

living on the streets is hard right?...but at least you fuckers are ALIVE...

fa rea fa real , i feel you son on that note...my family is originated from ghana

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    lmfao google Tondo Manila. compare it some random chicago hood *smh* Vis is one ignant fucka.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL
    i thought he was talking about "gang"s

just fucked up the spelling

and word@ mike

apparently the hardest place to live in the world is america now..with its grimey hoods...

rofl@ any one of us being eaten alive in third world ghettos...

i see as the hoods around my place as a safe place actually....niggas is too scared to do anything stupid so its pretty chill in the day time....typical robbings and murderings...

but when you have the government or some military group roll up in your house and shoot your dad and brother and rape your sister and mother....

living on the streets is hard right?...but at least you fuckers are ALIVE...
    Lmao! "O" hella far away from "A" on the keyboard nigga. Anyway, the black folk in the hood around my place are cool as fuck, its the niggers that fuck shit up. It's pretty safe most of the time anyway.

Word @ Marv.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    lmfao there's black folks and n****rs

uhm. wahts the diff?

Battle Record
    2-0
    ROFL...Let me explain something to you Marv, there are two kinds of african-americans. The first being black folk, who are generally hard working, and would rather work 2-3 jobs then live off welfare, take care of they're kids and all the paper they bring in is legit. Then there are ignorant-ass, crack dealing, welfare living, old lady robbin', wife abusing niggers.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Lol, Chris Rock wannabe.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Wtf? Did i try to make a joke? It's the truth you idiot.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Uggh, clearly you were trying, and doing a decent job of ruining a good comedy bit.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    Lmao! "O" hella far away from "A" on the keyboard nigga. Anyway, the black folk in the hood around my place are cool as fuck, its the niggers that fuck shit up. It's pretty safe most of the time anyway.

Word @ Marv.

its possible!!

and its kinda fucked up in my hood...they always finding dead bodies and they got shootings going on all the time an shit...socrates'll tell you...

but i dont glorify it and be like..."nigga i live in the hood and im in the ghetto" blah blah blah....its just typical shit...i grew up with it so you learn to just cope.....and be like...notha day notha doller....its the kids that glorify it like.."yea i live on this and this street..and my citys bad and we such a bad hood niggas get shot daily and die bi weekly"...there the type that are new to the shit...imported wanna be thugs..lil snot nosed punks that take pride in people dying?...wtf is that?...

but despite where i live...im good compared to them east african niggas....starving and selling there bodies for a loaf of bread

shits retardedly harsh

doesnotexist
    there's white men and then there's wiggers, even worse then niggers