1-7

how would you handle

celebrity life?

retaliate at pappers?
    be divaesque?
    go mad with cash?
    publicity stunts?
    donate money to look good?

basically, give yourself a celebrity profession and explain how you'd live. me boreded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

above the clouds.
    Battle Record
    4-1
    drink as much beer as i could until i died from either alcohol poisoning or a liver failure and start a revolution.
    I write with my depression, and every single dream
    That I've ever had, but sadly, that were never given wings

GRINDHOUSE

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    I'd do everything, i've ever wanted to do. I'd get enough money, and just live life, and make sure all of my family/friend's are forever taken care of.

flump
    Last edited by flump; January 22nd, 2012 at 02:20 PM

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Know One
    id be the same as now. im a simple spick i dont go insane with money i rarely buy anything even though i have money now.

im the type of guy that buys what i need and not what i want.

i wouldnt be a flashy media whore
    you sure it wouldn't get to you even if you became filthy rich? like ethiopian kid filthy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

put a hit out on myself

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    i'd do what Jim Carrey does and take pics of the photographers. that's dope.

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv da Marv
    you sure it wouldn't get to you even if you became filthy rich? like ethiopian kid filthy?
    wouldnt get to me cause thats not the type of person i am. i know its hard to believe but thats not me at all.

if anything id use the money and fame for some good useful shit help people out instead of being all gay and buying brazillion dollar shirts and wack shit i hate that..

im a simple guy i odnt need all that. live comerfertable willbe good enough for me . i honestly wouldnt evenw anna be all famous status anyway it would probabley leave me all disturbed and id turn into a hermit into the mountians or something

Battle Record
    7-1
    id be the same cause i basically act celebrity status to your mothers and little sisters

jesus i could imagine the hoes id pull

see my face up on M.T.V

you realize how many girlfriends would dump there boyfriends after seeing me on national television?

whoa i gotta go smoke my heads getting too big

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Know One
    wouldnt get to me cause thats not the type of person i am. i know its hard to believe but thats not me at all.

if anything id use the money and fame for some good useful shit help people out instead of being all gay and buying brazillion dollar shirts and wack shit i hate that..

im a simple guy i odnt need all that. live comerfertable willbe good enough for me . i honestly wouldnt evenw anna be all famous status anyway it would probabley leave me all disturbed and id turn into a hermit into the mountians or something
    that's what i meant,

you can be saying what you think it would be like but in reality it can boil down to you getting all caught up with cash and fucking up. good answer though, thats how i would be like, long as i get comfort.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    So you're saying how would I live if I became me... Shut the fuck up.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style
    So you're saying how would I live if I became me... Shut the fuck up.
    you wish

you'd get bumraped by the industry bwoooyi.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GardaMan's Avatar
    In the hearts, minds, and pinksocks of women everywhere
    Same shit I'm doing now but in more expensive hotel rooms.
    All Albanians are fucking murdering pimping raping drug dealing scum who should be shot on sight. An Albanian soldier yesterday, all he can look forward to is a lifetime of shame because of his filthy ancestry and the risk of having his head removed whenever he wants oral sex.

Quote Originally Posted by GardaMan
    Same shit I'm doing now but in more expensive hotel rooms.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GardaMan's Avatar
    In the hearts, minds, and pinksocks of women everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anita Hafsechs
    Get at me Anita, your ass has the perfect curviture for railing yayo off of.
    All Albanians are fucking murdering pimping raping drug dealing scum who should be shot on sight. An Albanian soldier yesterday, all he can look forward to is a lifetime of shame because of his filthy ancestry and the risk of having his head removed whenever he wants oral sex.