Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: This Is My Story-GIVE FEED BACK

This Is My Story-GIVE FEED BACK

Ever Since A Youngbull I Been Threw Some Bullshit/couple Year Older Aint Nothing But Some More Shit/ready-roc On The Strip Got 1 Of My Bulls Hit/relax Wit A Late After The Day Done Went/up Glenmills School 16 Months I Spent/pint Of Henney Few Blues Then Ya Boy Be Bent/and These Scares On My Face I Couldn't Prevent/when I Catch Derrick Whitfeild I Gotta Vent/ima Marry Shy Twizz It Must Be Ment/just Came Up On Twenty,dont Need Ya 2 Cents/you The Pipe And Ima Get My Last Few Hits/dude Broke I Stay Wit Consecutive Flips/nigga's Went Behind My Back And Ran They Fuckin Lips/now Nigga's Let Back While I'm Takin Trips/
    Last edited by north philly; January 15th, 2006 at 01:28 PM

This Aint Comin At Nobody On Here

Good drop man. It felt raw, like a freestyle. The only thing i'll say, is that the verse is a bit muddled up. Next time space it out a bit more 'cos I found it hard to follow. But, the flow was good . I reckon this would be a good audio