User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 101

Thread: 50 Cent Defends Bush Against Kanye

Battle Record
    2-14
    Quote Originally Posted by MF Prince
    ^But true

And Yes he did end Ja Rule's career, Ja had (if you wanna be gennerous) 1.5 quasi hits in 2 albums after his beef with 50 as opposed to to 5+ certified hits in the 3 albums B.C. (Before Curtis)

But i still agree with Ye's statements

and i see what 50 is saying about being the reason Kan succeeded but i mean face the facts...Kanye would have sold with or without 50's influence on the mainstream, its happened plenty of times where 2 diff styles of artist do well at the same time, the only difference is that it would have been a competition betweem 50 and Ye and not a passing of the torch kinda thing, 1luv.
    Nah........Ja ....started being repeditive...played........ 50 = something new..... ......then 50 = repeditive and played..... Kanye= something new.... it goes on and on.... noone wants to hear the same sounding hooks wit the same lines reworded over and over... so when something new hits mainstream at a time when its needed... out wit the old and in wit the new

Battle Record
    3-8
    "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God."

First smart thing i heard from 50.Bush is still retarded tho

Stop Frontin'
    Battle Record
    15-1
    Bush is a fucking idiot, but doesnt hate black people.
    50 is a fucking idiot... and a snitch... thats bout it...

FUCK THEM BOTH...

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_Dareall
    Nah........Ja ....started being repeditive...played........ 50 = something new..... ......then 50 = repeditive and played..... Kanye= something new.... it goes on and on.... noone wants to hear the same sounding hooks wit the same lines reworded over and over... so when something new hits mainstream at a time when its needed... out wit the old and in wit the new
    how would you explain jay z then?

it aint even about reinvention cause he still reps the same shit and people still love him

ughl

Battle Record
    16-3
    I hated 50 until now, i have renewed my love.
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

step your game up.
    Battle Record
    0-2
    50 just makes it more obvious that he lacks intelligence.

Banned
    Battle Record
    24-8
    ^word

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-5
    lol 50 doing what he do....he got the team to go at who ever he want and be as arrogant as he want so yea....but i do agree with Kanye

Battle Record
    17-28
    50 just need to keep his mouth out of that kind of shit he in the middle of too much now like all his beef wit the entire industry and shit

Battle Record
    3-8
    Why people hate 50 so much.I dislike the music hes making 'now'.Tho his underground shit is nice as fuck.I still kind of a little bit like him..Ya hated him to late.Ya loved him when he was broke we he first started but now since he rich ya hate him..TOO LATE NOW....

u go down the street take a right but if u see a stop sign uve gone 2 far so g0 ask the mexican name tido that sells drugs at the corner and most likely he wont n0 were either so get out ue car and run full speed backwords threw a corn field naked
    Battle Record
    5-1
    man wat makes me mad is 50 never makes his own opinions he just puts down everybody elses.........he could of stated his opinion but instead he just takes time to put down kanye's and doesnt say sht for himself................... i mean honestly who liks this cat still?

Battle Record
    3-8
    Quote Originally Posted by starz
    man wat makes me mad is 50 never makes his own opinions he just puts down everybody elses.........he could of stated his opinion but instead he just takes time to put down kanye's and doesnt say sht for himself................... i mean honestly who liks this cat still?
    that prob was his own.We may never know but still...He thinks he could talk now since he got money and shit......

"I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me."

haha. what an arragont idiot, for real where the fuck did that come from

anyways. "Caz I will do ur little ass like JT did Mobb Deep"

it's Jay-Z not JT and the line was garabge.
    WHUT IS THIS

Battle Record
    3-8
    well if kanye dont stand up for himself then i could give a fuck about feelin bad for kanye...everybody else did.Even p diddy....

Kanye is kind of a pretty boy, and he's not gonna go to war with 50. He's gonna bend over and take it. As far as Bush not caring about Black people, that's just an ignorant thing to say if you don't know him. I don't, so I'm not gonna say who he cares about and who he doesn't. New Orleans has been under the control of liberal democrats for 60 years now. Just look at the shit holes people there lived in. I'm no expert, but it sure makes you think...