Showing results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Unwanted child by vafinest feat rizzo

Battle Record
    35-27
    you must have not seen my other OMs then.But thanks for the feedback though

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*BaByShAnTe*
    i'll check em out...... basically i've already seen them... you already know who i am but you just don't know about this name ha1 but hit my drop up, i'll appreciate it

Battle Record
    35-27
    actually I don't know who you are for real if I did I would know but if you want to tell me PM me cuz I don't know who you are

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

...Philly® aka Teacher Token Muslim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-10
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    17-10
    upping 4 feedback
    Artificial Intelligence

I was really feeling this piece. The Imagery was one of the best aspects of it, really painted a picture, had nice emotion, deep storyline, and you both approached the topic in a good way. The Internal rhymes really helped the piece flow, and the vocab was good for rizzo's part, va's could've been upped a little. Nice drop from the both of you.

Open Mic's

Battle Record
    17-10
    upping 4 feedback
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    well rizzo it was good false imaginary but you could of made me see it more it was dull from the beginnig then it doe a lil decent work on structure but i see how its going

VA-yours was aight i liked it but you could of came a lil bit harder on imaginary to but yall sem like a good crew so keep up and keep dropen word

Black Death

..::OM's::..

Topinnacle

To DAMN DOPE^^^

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks for the feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    this was a tight drop, i liked the lay out of this peice, rhymes were really good from both of you, flow was very smooth through out the whole peice, really feelin this one, topic was interesting and i enjoyed reading it...i liked every part of this drop, it kept me interested with the wrods you chose to make this peice come together as one hell of a drop, complexity was here in sum places but i'm not complanaining, nicely thoguht out bothn of you, keep it up homiez, overall 9.5/10, keep it up

-Skribble

check out my drop, the right way thanks

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    this was a tight drop, i liked the lay out of this peice, rhymes were really good from both of you, flow was very smooth through out the whole peice, really feelin this one, topic was interesting and i enjoyed reading it...i liked every part of this drop, it kept me interested with the wrods you chose to make this peice come together as one hell of a drop, complexity was here in sum places but i'm not complaining, nicely thought out, both of you, keep it up homiez, overall 9.5/10,

-Skribble

check out my drop, the right way thanks

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    damn i psted it twice

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks for the feedback homie

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW