Showing results 46 to 60 of 130

Thread: Nintendo Revolution Controller = Gayest Controller Ever

Battle Record
    5-2
    horrible..wow..horrible..

seriously..someone send them a letter
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-1
    http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

The article.

I'm such a Nintendo whore that I'l still probably get this over the other systems. :^/
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Macdizzile
    Tax: Many 3rd-Party developers have announced that there loving the new controller and have announced support for the Nintendo Revolution.

I have to admit, my first thought was "nice a remote for it, now wheres the controller" but then i read about it and its capabilities, and wow.
    It'll be the best thing to ever grace a console for RTS and FPS games.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09...35.html?page=4
    ^ And add ons are hella cool, the analog stick looks nice.

They had demos showing off how its used, by moving the controller closer to the screen it zooms in, and further away it zooms out. that part i read was awesome, think of the possibilities with shooters.

But Third-Party support definatly wont be down, if anything there will be more support then GameCube. Developers are showing lots of interest (Creators of Sonic, Fable and many other developers).

So all in all, im actually really liking it

UGK
    Battle Record
    3-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdizzile
    So all in all, im actually really liking it
    And your the only one who does... It looks queer.

this prolly for the dvds i don't belive thats a controller

how dense can you be...read the article...this is not a dvd controller...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am me
    this controller is pretty dope. look at all of the things you can do with it. it's like a 3D mouse. there are attachments, like an analog stick for FPS games.

don't forget there are still 4 ports to connect game cube controllers. so you can still use those controllers i bet with ported fighting games. i wouldn't think why they would not let you do this.

i have to buy one of these things now. imagine a fishing game where u actually cast the controller like you would in real life. that's dope right there. this will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Macdizzile
    Yeah exactly, youd also be able to use the GCN controller, this new controller would make the gaming experience so more fun though. if done right, this will shit over XBOX 360 + PS3.

I am me
    ^yup

and i can see this bringing the entire family into the gaming industry, not just the usual "gamer"

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    Its a fucking remote control trying to be a control pad, its going to be awkward as hell to use, theres buttons on the back which is just plain dumb. I read the articles, i saw the video and remained completely unconvinced.

It will not work. It will not sell. Nintendo fucked up.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    26-5
    Thta is just a utterly shit concept, am still finding it hard to bleeive why they woudl make somethign like that.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    that damn thing look stupid as hell

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Ticallion Stallion Motionblurrr's Avatar
    I bet you this controller will make playing Nintendo games that much more fun. It's a new look so it seems weird but later it'll all come together and make sense.

I'm buying the PS3 and Revolution--which ever comes first.

I am me
    yeah, i don't get it, all you guys are quick to shit on it because it looks like a remote control, but nobody here has even used it yet. i'll pass judgement on it after i use it.

i just hope they come out with a fishing game, which i am sure they will.

hasta la victoria siempre
    Battle Record
    1-1
    ^ thankyou

I signed on RB for the first time in a long time to talk about this. I did it because I knew there was a videogame section on this site. I went to ign.com today to find out how much xbox 360 is gona cost [alot] when i came across the articles about the new revolution controllers.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651224p1.html

when i read this and saw it I said HOLY SHIT, THATS GONA BE THE FUCKING DOPEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO VIDEOGAMES. and I was serious. By the way dont call me a nintendo fanboy because i own all the systems and ps2 is my favorite... People... THIS IS NOTHING LIKE A REMOTE CONTROL. The only thing is that it looks like one. This thing is a 3D WIRELESS device. We will use two hands to interact with games kindof like virtual reality. You could plug in older normal controllers for backwards compatibility or simple games that werent made for this controller. Instead of pressing buttons to do shit, we are actually gona do shit. I dont know about you, but this is NOT a bad thing. I came here and was amazed at all the people saying "o shit yo thas like a remote control nintendo u is stupid". I seriously thought that nintendo couldnt make a good system based on a controller but this completely fucking changed my mind. This thing looks to be insane and the people who ACTUALLY TRIED IT OUT saw why/how this system could be "Revolutionary".

after reading the articles and reading comments about people who have used it, im convinced this thing is gona be the best system.. cant be sure until i get it myself, for now i can look forward to downloading any nintendo game in history and playing online for free.

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I said shorten your fucking sig...

-Me...