User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 87

Thread: Week 4 & 5 Mag - FINALLY

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Week 4 & 5 Mag - FINALLY

someone do week 4 battle reviews

post it in here I'll clean it or ask Toke
    Last edited by $pitacular; September 1st, 2005 at 03:01 AM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Season IV Update: The Heavyweights :hail:

Young Philly

Young P... Rep.. from flipper to biter, he's been called a number of things. But the only thing P's been showing us, is that he's a force to be reckoned with against the toughest writers.. and it's not some fluke. Consistantly showing up and shittin on kids, Philly's in the running for the title after beating me in a close battle last week. Seems he's become a solid writer, n' whether it's ghost writers or Young on his own.. Toke's gonna have to come hard in the Champ match.

Quote.

Aka Token, aka leave your record broken.. has been showing off on RB lately both in the Gauntlet and LLL (it's making me sick quite honestly) and came back into the game strong and relentless... No one's really been able to take him out, n' though he seems to have a problem with writers block... he usually manages to come harder than his opponent, a day later, after seeing their verse... lol.. but whether that has to do with his 'extensions' or not, he still hasn't lost, so you have to respect em. Recently offering to help in LLL after I asked him, he'll be moddin this shit with me. Thanks Toke

$pitacular

Still droppin the hot shit.. but that one no show back in the beginning fucked my shit all up this season... that week I got dropped outta the Gauntlet & ruined a clean record in LLL because I wasn't able to post. Still waiting for my shot at the title, with the records the way they are, I could be waiting weeks.. *hangs head in shame* But watch for that fire. And when I get to the title spot, watch how long I stay there...

Feeble Minded

mythsofmind. The legend. The admin. The one you don't want to face when he's on point. Recently recovering from a busy school life and a break from text, he's got kids shaking... his rust off for him. I reckon, he'll be wreckin shit again. Watch LLL turn into his playground.

J.Hens

Mr. Hensley.. the multi-site legend status man of the hour.. Comes nice in a pinch, seems to be consistant and showing up alot. Came to RB bringing with him the heat everyone knows and loves him for. Jumped right into the hardest battles in LLL, definitely holding his own and impressing cats. I hope they all appreciate the effort, because this guy's doing us a favor helping out the talent pool. And it's always fun to read dope verses... not many of those 'round here.. lol

COM

Last season he battled me for the Season Championship title. Always a contender, it seems COM has grown as a writer and is definitely a threat in battle. Recent situations seem to have put off his text, so I'm not sure if he'll be around as much. Watch out.. cuz if he does show you'll probably lose. Don't drop a no show verse on this guy... you never know what'll happen.

Mr W.rite

The only man I've ever thought worthy of beating Feeble (besides me n' Lay of course). Stomped him for the Champ Title a couple seasons back, and has always been the man to beat in LLL. If you haven't beat W.rite, welcome to the club bitch. If you have, you are truly dope. And to be able to serve as that measuring stick, means W.rite is definitely a Heavyweight that hurts.

On the Rise

Mystery Murder

Unknown to some, well known to others... we all know him now. After an unexpectedly impressive drop in his tag team match, kids know not to underestimate him. Add another no-show creator to the list fellas... cuz I see em coming for this guy... (just blame me for it homie, everyone else does). Talented writer? maybe some ghosts n' just Lucky? We'll see. Consistantcy, is what matters...

Savir.

Underrated perhaps. Even ignored somewhat.. but it's his own fault. Finally showing up and posting, he's yet to face real talent since no one shows. Can definitely come nice, funny concepts n' all, but seems inconsistant due to an apparent lack of desire to win. Maybe that'll change... maybe it won't. Either way, a great addition to the league. Let's see what he got

Meters

The Jr. League n' wordplay legend. Still coming with more of a real rap style than text, he's incorporating concepts better and seems to be showing up.. which means he'll only get better. And Meters on fire, is fire for real. Let's see if he gets heated enough to do anything about it. Last time I insulted him it seemed to help, if I remember correctly... I think kids are gonna start liking that real rap flow style in his text.. I know I am

Jay. Walker

Another up-n-coming writer, Jay dot drop hot shit here n' there. Still somewhat inconsistant, he's been tightening up his style lately. Recently added to LW, he's been showing up most of the time and coming decent. Needs to step back up with that fresh shit, and I'm sure he will... cuz he's dope like that.

Familiar Faces

Born To Kill

The smod, 1-2 League n' Gauntlet boss. Back in Season IV after countless seasons before, still manages to bring those funny concepts.. proved he can still surprise kids last season.. and he'll stomp the shit outta you. You don't get 12,847.2 wins without skills.. Even if they are in FL

Trapt Wit

The Chrit man. Merk Squad.. that pretty much covers it. So far so good, he's managed to pull off some decent wins here in the league.. Some say he's dope. Some say he can win titles.. well, usually it's just him saying it, but he HAS done it. Here in Season IV to try and make a decent comeback, he's been showing up and showing off.
    I'm questioning his consistancy against the heavyweights, but maybe I'm wrong.. we'll see.

Mr. Key

Chewy the man. Fresh to def, he's been slackin in Season IV but came ok in his tag team match.. known to throw those dope concepts here n' there, he's always got a top 10 punch in his verse... usually like a #6 or 7 but still.. he's tight when he tries. Hopefully he'll strive to grow this season and pose a serious threat to the Heavyweights next season.. maybe even by the end of this one.

Jacent

The shit talkin, site-spammin body slammin savage. Don't get it twisted, he can merk in a text verse.. not a real threat to the Elite, he'll shit on the rest of you though. With Vylint gone, perhaps Jace'll grow his own ego.. and have reason to finally.. if he can back it up with some real effort in writing. Doubt it. lol (I had to nigga)

Ambience

The son that blocks the sun. By accident n' shit. Good 'ol Eclipse always stumbling into wins, idk wtf that shit's all about. Occasionally I think he has talent.. then he posts.. and changes my mind. He beat me somehow.. whatever. Let's see what you got clipse.. you do usually win... somehow..

sdot.

Is that, 's dot dot' or what I never really got that.. lol I don't know too much about this guy, but I do remember seeing him before.. super was his name I think, I seen him post some shit in a battle thread about a banning and Feeble being the man to enforce it, so I sense drama in this kid. I think, and I could be wrong here, that I also remember a pretty good battler. I guess I'll have to see

Emulated

Pop Lotty.. or what the fuck ever.. I see this guy around posting shit, talking shit, and then I see the same guy dropping shit and losing.. I like it. Every court needs it's jester (oooh)

Tagailo

Another straggler from last season I think, one of those top 10 #6 or 7 punch types.. always got at least one quotable, usually just one or two, but nice ones... Sounds like ghostwriters. Maybe not. But he needs to drop more quotables if he wants to stand a real chance at winning anything important.

Heavyweight Return

shadows.edge

Back from the mist, ex MW title holder (numerous times) and co-conspirator in the league take over, co-leader of The Design and an all around consistant battler. Back in LW and LLL, it's over for any crew.. (not like it wasn't before but hey *shrug*) and he'll be in the contender match soon, no doubt. Welcome back the real.. word..

Tag Team Week

$pit's Top 20 Punches

20. ya trash, sav's been dope since rhyming started
    see, I got dope lines at my disposal...you just keep writing garbage - Savir.

19. Yo I don't give a fuck if u thought P isn't fine
    But I wanna hear nothin, now Feebs, start speakin ya mind - Young P

18. lets get in a fight so u can get layed out, any day now
    and thats final, like quote vs. ambience vs. lay doubt - sdot.

17. screw ya luck, i diss your girl, so what? get hit with lead
    her comin to my house is like flippin a coin..
    there's a 50% chance i'm gettin head - who knows..

16. MM is wack, so i owe u, a hard punch will console u
    Then put a hecks on u....like what the hecks this guy doin outta 02' - Mr. Key

15. Slut gave up. No use to choose or try to get ya loot-on.
    The only paper chase Bax on is after droppin a coupon. - Industry

S'why Jay’s bitch wants my seed, it’s a need…so don’t make her ya wife…
    Cuz kid, I Planter’s so often, I earned free peanuts for life. - Born

13. you're a joke. scar ya up. One slug, I'm servin death lethal
    n' bitch you'll croak hard enough to sell Budweiser to deaf people - $pit

12. 30 on both bitches, allready cats know who's the winner
    cuz, Dez is old news.. could keep industry warm in the winter - Rezen

11. So Feebs is gay, Last word is more than played...
    With names like Lay n Spit... really... whats more to say - Chrit

10. I only will persist to take the hits and crack at you
    piano keys, black and white, mr keys?? - black & blue - MM

9. Scared as fuck & he the one that set the stage yall
    I got his heart making enough pounds to shelter every stray dog - Young P

8. daaaamn.. now i knew you stole other cat's concepts, this dude's lame
    last word? now bottom line? YOU BASICALLY FLIPPED OUR CREW'S NAME - Lay Doubt.

7. this is nothin bitch... spits back n' on the prowl
    even if you stood a chance, it'd just get back on the ground - $pit

6. i hope ya read... nigga me spit & lay are the dopest heads
    asked God to be the greatest... he went & made you quote instead - Feeble

5. so quit worrying.. theres no one judging why the fuck you lost
    you can't even mount a comeback... bitch it'd buck you off - Feeble

4 Thinkin I'm an herb, but I guess it's true shit Feebs
    Im the root...cuz u flip Spit, who flips Lay, who flips me - Young P

3. I'm net-wide, man. ask about the leagues igniting heat.
    The only time i seen ANY of u 3 fags outside RB.. lay was biting ME. - J.Hens.

2. thats right bitch, i'm spillin the beans on this shady fuck
    Spit keepin LLL in check? the faggot owes me 80 bucks - Quote.

1. earned my stay. you must be confused.. spit nice? absurd to say.
    I never mind my P's n Q's nigga. I'm barely concerned with J - $pit
    Last edited by $pitacular; September 7th, 2005 at 08:22 PM

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    yo spit... give me someone dope next week

seriously... im ready

and when i say dope, sdot not included

and quote, you aint gettig that 80 bucks, nigga

*dead*

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    yo i want feeble this week

i needa rematch fareal

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Nice mag, man...

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    Talented writer? maybe some ghosts n' just Lucky? We'll see. Consistantcy, is what matters...
    wait, wait, are you saying you think somebody ghosted my verse?????

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

Battle Record
    20-6
    it's what it looks like they saying.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    das bs... that wasn't even a high quality verse to me,
    i keyed that shit up cuz i was late. spent like 10 minutes
    on it. that's bullshit... lol, ok... we're gonna see ghost...
    somebody call evo...

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

Battle Record
    20-6
    haha word.

I dont htink it was ghosted.

Merk the league son!!!

MM for Champ.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    M~M would never ghost. anyone that knew him when he was more active... knows that.....

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    cool ish. been busy lately, not as much drive, but believe this... i'm back on the grind.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    MM don't take it personal, I don't know you... and that was meant as a jab at your ego... not as the facts lmao

Battle Record
    5-2
    dope mag spit, thanks
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hugh G. Rection
    that shit was ass

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Pretty nice..