User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Week 4 Predictions

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Week 4 Predictions

Contendership Match:
    Lay Doubt. (2-1) vs Young Philly (2-1)

P managed to beat me last week in a close battle, but I'm betting he doesn't have the consistancy he'll need to take out Lay. That's one of the reasons I set this match up. You beat Lay this week P, and I'll look at you a whole new way you little flipper you... Winner of this gets title shot next week.

Lay, put this in the bag...

J.Hens. (2-0) vs Trapt Wit (2-1)

Here's two cats that always seem to miss any real challenge... their opponent either no shows or whatever... but I think it's time to put to rest the debate of who's really dope here. Way I figure, only one of you's comin outta this lookin decent. You two decide who that's gonna be. I'm bettin on Chrit though.

Born To Kill (2-1) vs Meters (1-0)

The Old n' Dusty vs the Rusty. Born's been comin a little fresher lately, and last season he really stepped it up toward the end... I remember he almost beat me. Meters has been gone, and last week seemed a little too audio with his text.. but he always gets over that in a week or two. So really, it's a tough call.. for some reason, my instinct says Born will come better, but somehow Meters will get more votes... somehow.. idk

Savir. (2-1) vs COM (1-1)

Ok, now more excuses Savir. I'm tired of you scooting by every week with a no show opponent and keying some gay no show verse. I know COM will show, so it's time to put you to the test. Although, I'm betting on COM putting you to rest instead...

Emulated (2-1) Sdizzle (3-0)

Battle of the weak. Seriously. I'm gonna want to read this out of morbid curiousity, cuz it's gonna be funny as fuck. I got dizzle stompin the SHIT outta Em, which is going to be hilarious. lmao

Mr W.rite (???) vs Baxter D. Wall (3-0)

At this point, I'm not sure if this'll be a title match or not, because of the unresolved HW match with W.rite n' Quote... but either way, I don't see W.rite losing this at all. Highly unlikely.

Quote. (???) vs H dot Skys (2-1)

Again, not sure if this will be the HW Title match.. Quote.'s definitely going to shit all over Horud.. sorry homie. Mag writer vs Battler = dead.

Mr. Key (1-2) vs Abstract (2-1)

I'm surprised @ Key lately.. I don't understand why you had to go n' fall off so bad.. Abstract has been somewhat consistant, but I think Key's gonna pull his head out his ass and win this one.

Do or Die 3-Way Match:
    Jay. Walker (0-2) vs Daz (0-1) vs Axl Prose (0-1)

Time to take out the trash. One of you is a garbage man. The rest of you are garbage, man. Who's it gonna be? I'm hoping, Jay. Walker is ready to go back to work.. and I think he is.. Daz never really cares, so I'm not sure why he even signed up.. and 'Axl'.. give it up man.

L.I. (1-2) vs Tagailo (1-2)

These two are almost vets really. Anyone who sticks around LLL as long as they have and shows up most of the time, is going to pass even those 'decent' textcees up. Both of them can pull some decent concepts out, so lets see who's ghost is better lmao

I see Tag pullin this off, he came decent last week.

Industry (1-2) vs Jacent (1-2)

Jace man... let's see what you got. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen you come nice. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure you have enough d/r's anymore to pull this off. I think Industry's gonna beat you by coming mediocre. Prove me wrong Kimosabe

$pitacular (1-2) vs Vylint (2-1)

Show or not, I'ma murder you. You decide tef. This will be the battle of the week if you show, so show up. Lets make it legendary

Ambience (3-0) vs ClasSick (0-3)

Who knows honestly. If ClasSick shows, which I doubt he will, then he'll most likely take it. But, I bet he no shows, so Ambience will rake in a bye-week style victory.

Feeble Minded (0-0) vs sdot (0-0)

Feeble Minded. sdot. you do the math. Should be a good read though, Feeble coming back to the league is going to make this shit alot of fun again..

Now post YOUR predictions you lazy fucks
    Last edited by $pitacular; August 18th, 2005 at 10:57 PM

Lets Go GIANTS!! Exculptifactoriusness's Avatar
    Battle Record
    77-6
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Fuck is my battle?

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitacular

Jace man... let's see what you got. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen you come nice. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure you have enough d/r's anymore to pull this off. I think Industry's gonna beat you by coming mediocre. Prove me wrong Kimosabe
    season two nigga, thass all u needa know

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote. (???) vs H dot Skys (2-1)

Again, not sure if this will be the HW Title match.. Quote.'s definitely going to shit all over Horud.. sorry homie. Mag writer vs Battler = dead.

Damn ock like That

Battle Record
    5-2
    Lol...

Hey $pit..those no show verses you said that I keyed were
    actually me trying my super hardest.

But anyway..

Lay
    Hens
    Born
    Diz
    w.rite
    key
    walker
    tag
    jacent
    spit
    amb
    feeb
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nigga spit talking shit.

but i listened to ya audios nigga. stop that now.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    word. im back... i been real busy lately, but shits slowing down again...

lay and philly will probably be a pretty good read. i know lay will come hard and fresh, and if philly comes with new shit, it'll be interesting... Lays gotta big verse on the line in the gaunt, so maybe that will keep him from coming as hard, but i think he'll still walk away with a win.

if hens shows up, he will beat chrit.

i didnt see meters or born the last few weeks, so i'm gonna go with meters taking it just from previous shit.

sav 'n com'll be another good read. com will probably edge it out though.

emulated...dizzle. uh, dizzle.

w.rite

quote.

key hasnt been around with verses for awhile that i've seen, but hes got nice 1-2s. abs getting pretty good, but key'll win.

daz and whoever that axl dude will lose.

L.I. has a bit better verse/construction with punches. smoother flow and ish, so he'll come out on top.

ive never really thought jacents dropped solid, and industry can come pretty nice sometimes...long as he isnt forcing shit. industry.

vylints really fallen off, but he still has a nice flow. spits on top of his game and his shits solid, he'll murder vylint.

ambience uses ghostwriters, but he'll still win, cause classick'll prolly no show.

feebs'll come fresh to death.

word bitches.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    but word.

why didnt i get a match.

im 2-1.
    i won last week, and i didnt sign out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lets Go GIANTS!! Exculptifactoriusness's Avatar
    Battle Record
    77-6
    Awards 75+ Wins
    ambience uses ghostwriters, but he'll still win, cause classick'll prolly no show.

I do?

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Rezen.. I can give you a match against some one new, or give you a bye week.

choose.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
    nigga spit talking shit.

but i listened to ya audios nigga. stop that now.

careful... or you'll get a special shout out in my battle with kamp boy

Guaranteed to be an ICU J.Hens.'s Avatar
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF
    i should be 3-0 homie.
    Monster's Ink

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    hey spit I left a note in the office for ya

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Spit, this is Key, u got my match in ur predictions but didnt make the thread, u put Abstract as my opponet, but hes new name is Rezen, hes not Resin if thats what u were thinkin. 1

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion

faggot..look what happened