User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Bolton?.....Bounce....wtf?

Battle Record
    8-7

Bolton?.....Bounce....wtf?

I'm sence'n this might eventually get moved to I.D. cuz shits about to go down on this one.

So, it seems Bush has found a loophole in the system, to bypass the Senate, to install Bolton as ambassader to the UN.

1. If Bush, basically threw out a 'diplomatic' process, in which troops are die'n for allll over the world for, and took a rather 'dictator' step, what makes the American public confident, he won't step over senate for other laws, and policies (ie. patriot act wasn't read by entire senate)

2. Bolton, has been very conservative his entire life, and he has some rather 'radical views' within his ideogies and ideas. He has especially been very critical towards the UN, and has basically said most, if not all, of UN is useless.

I ask you Bounce, what his is intentions, and why would Bush appoint him?
    and second, should we expect to see more loophole finding within the constitution by the president? if so, shall we be fearing the loss of democracy within the US House, and get ready for Marshel Law, or am I just a parinoid conspirotorial thinker?

cuz all fingers point at the US slowley lose'n it's democracy, and going towards a much different way og governing the country.
    Last edited by BIZ.VICIOUS; August 1st, 2005 at 12:57 PM

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy
    "The abuse of power and the cloak of secrecy from the White House continues,"

"It's bad enough that the administration stonewalled the Senate by refusing to disclose documents highly relevant to the Bolton nomination. It's even worse for the administration to abuse the recess appointment power by making the appointment while Congress is in this five-week recess. It's a devious maneuver that evades the constitutional requirement of Senate consent and only further darkens the cloud over Mr. Bolton's credibility at the U.N."
    hmmmmmm, I'm with that guy.

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Explain all that to me while I write a verse Canuck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Why are you asking Bounce this, it's not like he knows the president.
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Battle Record
    8-7
    lmao.

basically, US want the UN destroyed, so they can run and control an NWO and have it's own Global Goverment take over. This guy is an idiot, and he has some serious issues pertaining to his compassion to mankind, and neither does Bush (obviously)

so I'm asking him, from his position, what kind of Impact this entire situation had on some of the events....me and Bounce......are wait'n for in the next little while.[/canuck opinion]

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kun Ive AH
    Why are you asking Bounce this, it's not like he knows the president.
    cuz he works at DoD. He debates, he's briefed on this sorta shit, and has knowledge of these things weeks, if not months before they happen.......

and he's educated on politics, one of few on this site, and this is actually quite important to all of us, especially if you plan on have'n children one day in life.

Better than YOU.

Tha Burnin Sensation 2hot2handle's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-17
    fuck Bolton. I never knew a president could do that. Than what the point with votin in people.

Im educated on politics too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

View this from last year^

flump
    word bush is becoming a dictator of the word. its american imperialism we tell the whole world how to live but dont listen to anything the rest of the world tells us. we wont even listen to our own people, witch is obvious with bush over stepping the senate just to get his way like a true dictator

Battle Record
    8-7
    which is why, 2 years ago, I said:

America is on a one way train, to a comminist government, run by a dictator.....

the public will live in a police state.......etc, etc, etc.

you know, if people would just read into what I say...andaccept I'm not talking about UFO's and shit, and realize my thoughts and posts don't mean this all happens over night......It all takes time, little things, one by one....like this.......

Pick up some books people, learn the past (non propaganda) so you can better understand the future

Better than YOU.

flump
    lmao @ you avatar

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by CANUCK
    which is why, 2 years ago, I said:

America is on a one way train, to a comminist government, run by a dictator.....

the public will live in a police state.......etc, etc, etc.

you know, if people would just read into what I say...andaccept I'm not talking about UFO's and shit, and realize my thoughts and posts don't mean this all happens over night......It all takes time, little things, one by one....like this.......

Pick up some books people, learn the past (non propaganda) so you can better understand the future
    i remeber you saying those things...

never didint believe you,

just didint think i would live to see the day it actually play out

next step?....hitler here we come

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL
    i remeber you saying those things...

never didint believe you,

just didint think i would live to see the day it actually play out

next step?....hitler here we come

did you read my Quicktime 7 thread?

you should....and be scared...be very scared.

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    8-7
    up'n for Bounce.

Better than YOU.

Banned
    Battle Record
    6-7
    Quote Originally Posted by CANUCK
    lmao.

basically, US want the UN destroyed, so they can run and control an NWO and have it's own Global Goverment take over. This guy is an idiot, and he has some serious issues pertaining to his compassion to mankind, and neither does Bush (obviously)

so I'm asking him, from his position, what kind of Impact this entire situation had on some of the events....me and Bounce......are wait'n for in the next little while.[/canuck opinion]

Completly agree with this. But with the 1973 act, well war of powers. Anyways heres

EC. 8. (b)
    Nothing in this joint resolution shall be construed to require any further specific statutory authorization to permit members of United States Armed Forces to participate jointly with members of the armed forces of one or more foreign countries in the headquarters operations of high-level military commands which were established prior to the date of enactment of this joint resolution and pursuant to the United Nations Charter or any treaty ratified by the United States prior to such date.
    . I think it's true, I mean, hes power hungry, and it's his last term as president. Lol, without the u.n.... wow the world would collapse

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by NaS
    without the u.n.... wow the world would collapse
    hmm, I don't think so...the idea of UN is good, justthe people involved are at question.

Bolton said it himself that half the UN is useless........Bush wants a man who can shake things up, make things happen.

Better than YOU.