User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: LLL Season IV

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

LLL Season IV

Season IV will mark the beginning of what will be undeniably the dopest league on the net. I used to think the idea of money for text battles was a bad one, given the fact that now you have so many kids who won't battle unless there's money involved. But then I thought about it.. and I have to respect that mentality.

I never text battled for money. I love the art, the challenge and the rush of the win. But there remains a group of individuals who think text isn't real "rap", that it's a waste of time. Well, they were half right. Why should you spend so much time, talent and effort to write verses for some rap site, where kids don't respect you even if you're the best? Well, now there's a reason. MONEY

However, I'm not going to hand out money just for dropping a verse. You have to prove to me, that you drop dope enough to warrent being paid. So here's how the money will be given:

After the first three weeks, there will be a HW title match, between the people with the two best records who have dropped the dopest. The winner of this match will receive the title, nothing more. However, IF YOU DEFEND THE TITLE AFTER WINNING IT, FOR EVERYTIME YOU DEFEND IT, YOU WILL WIN $20. If you defend it five times straight, not only will you have already won $100, you will win AN ADDITIONAL $100 for being dope as fuck.

There will also be prizes for the playoffs. Just making it to the final four, wins you $25 each. Making it to the champ match wins you $50 each. AND THE WINNER OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH WILL TAKE HOME $200.

Now if that ain't worth trying, then go get a job and top text battling.

There will also be $20 every week for the dopest verse, which will be decided by a panel of judges (Feeble Minded, Chrit, Myself, Born To Kill and Lay Doubt. are elligible to vote). Your opponent DOES NOT HAVE TO SHOW FOR YOU TO BE ELLIGIBLE.

No showing once, will get you a loss. No show twice, and you are no longer elligible for cash prizes. No show three times, and you will not return to LLL. Ever. If you no show in a HW match, the playoffs or champ match, you immediately lose any cash prizes you have won AND THEY GO TO YOUR OPPONENT.

I would appreciate any financial contribution to the league.. I will cover these prizes my damn self if I have to.. but anyone willing to throw money into the league will be granted some type of position in the league.. to be decided based on contribution. There are several jobs to be given out, so if you want one then get a money order ready. I will elaborate on this later.

Once every month there will be a Tag Team match, with a $20 prize ($10 each). The sign up thread will go up the last week of every month, and the battles will start the first week of the following month. If you are in the Tag Team match that week, you will have a bye-week in regular LLL and WILL NOT BE ELLIGIBLE FOR THE $10 PRIZE FOR BEST VERSE. That's for regular LLL only. ONLY ONE TAG TEAM MATCH PER MONTH. THE TWO TEAMS WITH THE BEST COMBINED RECORD WILL QUALIFY.

So, at the bare minimum, there will be about $60 a month up for grabs. Once we get to playoffs, the money increases significantly. The seasons will only be 10 weeks long, and playoffs start after that.

The more people that contribute money, the more prizes we will start giving out.. remember, even giving $10 to LLL will make it more fun for everyone.. There will be a contribution thread where all contributors will be listed and allowed a short bio & quote with links highlighting their best battles... so you will be recognized.

There's more to come... get ready hoes...
    Last edited by $pitacular; July 13th, 2005 at 06:32 PM

Battle Record
    9-2
    omfg.

*boner*

I'm so in
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the one since '99

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    Wow. Creativity for LLL has gone up. I think this season gon be the dopest one yet.

But, with all the cash prizes, U can expect alot of ppl complaining about their money (where's it at? Am I gon get it? etc.). Thats really the only problem with big cash prizes.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    yeah well it won't be a problem. I'm not a liar. You'll get your money.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    I'll pry help financially at some point here.
    AI

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    good. I was hoping.. the more money pours in, the more is going out to the best...

Battle Record
    1-4
    By the way expect a suprise motherfuckers.

holy shit.

in

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Vylint
    By the way expect a suprise motherfuckers.
    you have no idea how glad I am you're back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4
    Cool. Check my om then, just shakin some rust but by week 2-3 i shuld be in FULL EFFECT bitches.

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    will be dope.
    spit will be hard to beat tho, been dropping some fire the last few weeks.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Damn nice set up you have here, Spitty...

I'll help with cash as well.

Also, In...*shake rust off*

And Vy, my motherfucker...how ya been?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    would we paypal money to you ?

can it be transfered from England to the US ?
    aka Illtalic.

Lets Go GIANTS!! Exculptifactoriusness's Avatar
    Battle Record
    77-6
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Im in.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    ^ didn 't you jus get knocked out of Jnr ?
    aka Illtalic.