User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: racism in the world today

Battle Record
    24-8
    its not as bad as it used to be...but its definately still hur.
    Animosity

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    LMAO "I'm not brainwashed, I watch BET!!!" - man BET is even worse. Its not really about 'big dick' anyway since thats a myth, its about how whites in America are brainwashed into the whole BET made stereotypes.
    Lol, classic - that is just textbook right there.

"I don't watch MTV, i watch BET!!!!!!"

Some of these black dudes are actually just as brainwashed too. It's like they think they are finally being accepted into society when they hook up with white girls...and man are they UGLY. I mean i seen some buff looking white chicks, but the girls these guys pick...its like their head was repeatedly smashed in with a shovel.
    'They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

George W Bush Aug 5th 2004

Battle Record
    8-8
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenStyle
    Still does in many ways and I go through it every day or almsot every day.
    At my school all the black kids stick together and shit, because alot of the Italians/ whites = racist... they aint racist like back in the day ofcourse but they have little ways of showing it. The black people/ immigrants get blamed for everything at my school.I'm not sayin' that only white people are racist. Black people are racist too. Like me for example I'm mixed but I don't like seeing white girls my age with black guys because all they want is dick. Some black people are like "ur mixed u can't say nigga".. fuck that shit. My originators/ancestors are black/mixed/hispanic/white. I don't want niggaz for the dick, that's just who I'm attracted to.
    you asked every white girl with a black boyfriend? nope? dont Steriotype then

Battle Record
    16-3
    No, racism doesn't exist anymore, people only discriminate for fun nowadays

What a stupid question.

You've Earned a Custom Title! mgamcbro's Avatar
    it still exists, i went into a bank the other day and my mom had given me a check to cash in my name , i am in college out of state they actually called my mom on the phone while i am standing there , i had my ID and everything that i needed, i asked if all of this was standard the lasdy said yes, i had my tatts showing and i told her every person black and wearing a tattoo is not a thief and she just looked at me like i was crazy if would have said what i wanted to say she would have been crying but i kept my cool
    DONT FUCK WITH ME YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I WILL DEVASTATE YOUR ASS BITCH!!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    if you become aware by identifying events efficiently then you will no longer be racist/predjudice.

I could write the events of overcoming racism but I haven't identified enough events to decrease the resistance to identify them. I still have to study.

I got jumped by a bunch of white boys.... they threw their 40 bottles at me and jumped out their redneck truck and chased me. it was only 3 of them, so they got fucked up cuz one nigga can fuck up three wak ass white boys any day

I'd rather live in the racist times that we know today, then live in the 60's tho... the 70's might of been cool though with all the free spirits and hippy fuck fests.... being black became cool in the 70s

Pick An Eye.... Any Eye

Battle Record
    11-3
    racism is fuckin gay in my opion and that sahould be everyones opinion everyone was created equal end of story
    Im the one hit wonder
    I hit you once
    You be wondering wat the fuck hit you

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by therealist
    racism is fuckin gay in my opion and that sahould be everyones opinion everyone was created equal end of story
    DOPE NAME HOMIE...shit i wish i would have thought of that one!

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Word, I would have never thought of a name like that myself..

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist
    DOPE NAME HOMIE...shit i wish i would have thought of that one!
    Lol, dont hate, just cause you wasnt smart enough!
    'They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

George W Bush Aug 5th 2004

Racism isn't going anywhere

humanity feeds off the ignorance of these kind of concepts to seperate individuals..... from blacks, to mexicans, to whites, to arabs, to asians, to native americans.... it's as old as time

Pick An Eye.... Any Eye

Battle Record
    1-1
    ^yep
    please vote on this battle..uppin..

chino fans peep.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Racism sucks but u have to deal. What i hate is though when i hear other African Americans use the term Nigger, Nigga, Negro it is demeaning to our race it is a racial slur which should not be used. There is no problem with different ethnicities going out or getting married.
    Me vs. Bullfrog

Me vs .Blaze.

Me vs Rhymerologist

Come on people please vote on my battles i want to close them.
    <br>

Ready2Die
    racism is fuckin gay......in tha words of rondney king "can we all jus get along?"