Thread: SS Mag

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

SS Mag

Last Weeks Review

Born To Kill 2-0 vs Dirty Prose 0-0 vs Wicked. 0-0
    Topic: tunnels

By far the best topical battle this week in my opinion However dirty prose no-showed not knowing i guess he had a battle.i would have gotten a vote in but i was working great verses done well by both guys it could have gone any way with both of them having there strong points BTK going with more description and imagery of the tunnel and the situation and wicked with his better developed story about the Jews getting outta nazi Germany. Both of you them came well in this for sure and it is great to have people that actually care to write about verses.it went down to the wire but BTK pulled of the win 4-3

BTK 3-0
    Dirty Prose 0-1
    Wicked 0-1

Jekyll 2-0 vs Aines 0-1
    Topic: expressions

Aines had to pull out of the league due to the fact something came up so couldnt make it for the battle which gave Jekyll the win but Jekyll was noble enough to write a verse even though he already had the win. it was a very nice drop i might add a bit on the dark side which i myself like prop to you and as BTK said bad ass dude

Jekyll 3-0
    Aines - Outta the league

Thrust 1-1 vs Elmeno 0-0
    Topic: formation

Elmeno no showed and thrust decided to show us how much of an herbish and gay guy he can be...naw j/p lol but i know that didnt take 15 min as you clai med creative for the most part

Thrust 2-1
    Elmeno 0-1

Tim Corleone 2-0 vs Tony Blair 0-0
    Topic: lunar eclipse

so Aines is Tony Blair and had two battles this week but had to sign outta the league for whatever reasons I wrote my verse about the past and present important things in history and made it all end up with the eclipse being the eye in the sky

Tim Corleone 3-0
    Tony Blair -Signed outta the league

Omnicient 1-1 vs Psykosis 0-0
    Topic: bored

yes another no-show here by Psykosis. As wicked pointed out in Omnicients piece it was very eventful life for the character but i get what you were saying in the end nice job by Omnicient and showing it shows you are getting better and better very week

Omnicient 2-1
    Psykosis 0-1

K 2-0 vs SMZ 1-1
    Topic: space

The second time ive seen smz no-show boo at that for sure...K had a really dope verse in my opinion comming hard on all levels with his nice structure as well going from left to right.Nice imagery in the piece also would of been hard to go up against for sure.

K 3-0
    SMZ 1-2

Provoked Images 2-0 vs Sylentz 2-0
    Topic: knee caps

An upset in my opinion i really thought Sylentz would beat provoked in this one but provoked proved my wrong comming with an alright verse about a man playing football and and his dreams being crushed i liked provokes views on the man. you can feel his pain as you find out what happens to him had me into the story as Sylentz had an ight verse about a woman getting into a car crash the setup to it was fine but ive seen this done many a time before and as wicked and omni pointed out in there votes it looked like Sy was going around in circles with the same lines. i thing sy was underestmating provokes skill

Provoked Images 3-0
    Sylentz 2-1

Laureate 2-0 vs K Sweet 0-0
    Topic: Bombs

K sweet no-showed and Laureate threw up a vesre about bombs dropping in poertry form

Laureate 3-0
    K Sweet 0-1

Bio*Chemist 1-1 vs K9_The shit 0-0
    Topic: race

Bio*Chemist no-showed here and i never heard of K9 before but his verse really surprised me a liked his idea about racing for knowledge in the TV very good verse in my eyes with a name like that i really underestmated him good job though

K9_The shit 1-0
    Bio*Chemist - signed out

Maven 1-1 vs Incineratedrose 2-0
    Topic: thunder

Double no-show here

Incineratedrose 2-0
    Maven - signed out

Praktikal 0-1 vs Diverged 0-0
    Topic: finger joints
    Praktikal no-showed but diverged had a really grimey piece....loved the imagrey in it alot feeling the way you made you feel the pain if the character good job on your piece sucks it wasnt challenged though

Diverged 1-0
    Praktikal 0-2

Chrit 1-1 vs Foreshadow 1-1
    Topic: blury sight

Double No-show here kinda bullshit Chrit can get a win for doing nothing at all but whatever this shits all for fun

Chrit 2-1
    Foreshadow - signed out

Wise Mynd 1-1 vs Paramik 1-1
    Topic: priests

Paramik no-showed here and wise mynd put up a decent verse going back and force from views of the preiest and the people. Liked the conceot alot but i felt that more maybe could have been done with it though. nice piece by the way

wise mynd 2-1
    paramik 1-2

Na!Ledge 2-0 vs Dabatos 0-0
    Topic: head lice

very unusual topic here but it could have been worked in so many ways as Bounce had said. Dab no-showed here and Na!ledge did come out with a very creative verse in my eyes but with a semi basic rhymescheme somewhat predictable but enough for the win great creative look though

Na!Ledge 3-0
    Dabatos 0-1

E.L. Webb 2-0 vs Kontext 1-1
    Topic: twisters

Boo at checking in and getting a win for it what ever though double no show in my eyes

E.L. Webb 3-0
    Kontext 1-2

Mag… 1-0 vs Golden Bullet 0-0
    Topic: extermination

Double no-show

Golden Bullet 0-1
    Mag… -signed out

UrbanReelist 1-1 vs Konstantine 0-0
    Topic: uranium

double no show checkin win blah

UrbanReelist 2-1
    Konstantine 0-0

New Order 1-1 vs Emerge 0-2
    Topic: Bullets

Double no-show WOW

Emerge 1-2
    New Order 1-2

Djb 1-1 vs Rap kingpin 0-0
    Topic: bolders

Rap kingpin no-showed which i thought he would and DJB went on a 48 line rant about how he want going to show

Djb 2-1
    Rap kingpin 0-1

Top 5 Verses

Born To Kill - Tunnels
    Wicked. - Out of Germany
    K - Space
    K9_The shit - Race For Knowledge
    Jekyll - My Apocalypse

SS Top 10 This Week
    1.Born To Kill
    2.Wicked.
    4.Jekyll
    5.Tim Corleone
    6.K9_The shit
    7.Provoked Images
    8.Laureate
    9.Wise Mynd
    10.Na!Ledge

Predictions

Key Revolver 0-0 vs Deviate 0-0
    I know both these guys skills. Key was wrongly kicked outta the league and i am glad he was put back in Deviate has a good style this can go any way but Deviate can sometimes come a bit basic and if he is rushing his verse this will be an easy win for Key. so i am guessing that

Edicius 0-0 vs Awh. Chew 0-0
    Both will no-show. if not Edicius will get this with his skill ive never heard of the other guy

Motif 0-0 vs Dino30014 0-0
    Never heard of them

contac 0-0 vs Illunatic 0-0
    easy win for Illunatic if he shows up

Datwhiteboy 0-0 vs 3x 0-0
    3x will get it but im guessing a double no-show

Ex 0-0 vs Rhymeking14 0-0
    Ex if he shows the other guy will forget all about it and no-show

StrawBerry 0-0 vs NuclearConcepts 0-0
    If NC comes hard hell get the win

Rap kingpin 0-1 vs White Ave. 2-1
    White Ave has skills and come had when need be Rap kingpin will no show though

DJB 2-1 vs E.L. Webb 3-0
    I havent really seen ELs work but ive known DJB to come crazy with multies but sometimes that is a bad thing when not used right as ive seen in the past By DJB but i still think he will get the job done

Chrit 2-1 vs Dirty Prose 0-1
    Chrit is very good but has been known to no-show in the past Dirty is an ight Battler havent seen his topical skill yet so im going with chrit if he shows up to battle

Kontext 1-2 vs Wicked 0-1
    No doubt in my eyes wicked will get this with ease im guessing Kon wont even show in this battle but i cant be to sure but anyway wicked was it on lock

Konstantine 0-1 vs Psykosis 0-1

Double no-show maybe Psy will show

Emerge 1-2 vs Tim Corleone 3-0
    Im guessing Emerge will no-show and ill get a win that way which a hate having because i will show

incineratedrose 2-0 vs Wise Mynd 2-1
    Both of them can come nice when need be but if incineratdrose has to rush his verse at the last second whcih im guessing he will do it will be a walk in the park for wise mynd but if not it could be close

The Shit 1-0 vs UrbanReelist 2-1
    The shit inpressed me with his verse last week versey nice UR can slo come nice but has some flaws in his verses at times this could go either way in the end

K Sweet 0-1 vs Diverged 1-0
    K sweet will no-show im guessing and Diverged will drop hott

Sylentz 2-1 vs Dabatos 0-1
    Dabatos will not show if he does though Sylentz should still have it if he comes hard enough

Tony 0-1 vs Laureate 3-0
    Laureate has not been really tested this season and this week i think it will be the same no-show win for him here

Omnicient 2-1 vs Paramik 1-2
    Omni is getting alot better then he was doing and if he keeps doing what he is doing he should have it in the bag

K 3-0 vs New Order 1-2
    I am going K on this one only for the fact the dude has drive to win ive seen what he can do and it is awesome also i know what mac can do this one will really be close but i am still going K he is a little more creative in my opinion

Provoked Images 3-0 vs Na!edge 3-0
    Good battle both are on the same level this can go any way with whatever there topic is for real

Elmeno 0-1 vs Golden Bullet 0-1
    double no show

BTK 3-0 vs Thrust 2-1
    Thrust is really good and so is BTK but i havent seen him stopped this year yet he has come hard all season so i am taking him here might be match of the week

Jekyll 3-0 vs Smz 1-2
    Jek will have this....i am having a feeling SMZ is going to no-show but if he does show it will be close for sure

Tims Thoughts

This league really needs to get a face left 1/3 of the people with perfect records do not deserve them due to all the no-show wins. I really do hate that a lot but whatever, I am glad Cel put in that rule about not writing verses and not getting a wins for it. I hope the league gets better and more and more of the Undefeated people get put of against each other to make things more interesting.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Stick, Stuck, & Done!

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-13
    Nice mag, put a lot a thoughts into this and i agree with what you stated.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Dopeness, Tim...

Nice shit.

You shoulda cursed out the no showers though.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    dop emag

Dirty Prose
    Great mag....like it

The » Way
    Battle Record
    34-19
    nice... sepcially for one person.

Battle Record
    34-2
    very decent mag tim glad you did this...nice words make sure you do this every week.

/

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Nice job Tim, not too much else you can actually say with all of the no-shows, but what I read of this was pretty dope. By the way, it seems SMZ is showing, so make sure you people vote on our match.

Dope mag though.

what what u think u can test me i'll give u 1 swirl 2 da hurl and bust your lip. What your lookin for beef i'll smack your two front teeth you bloody chirf

beat against me and win then you will become da best or else your just SHIT!!!!!

Battle Record
    33-15
    ^^stfu arc angel before ur banned u idiot

Battle Record
    5-17
    match of the week eh?

Battle Record
    18-13
    nice mag.

i wanna face someone that will show.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    Thanks for the in depth bit about Key Revolver vs. me, it made sense. I just posted my verse for that... Hopefully it isn't "basic". We'll see how it goes.

Nice mag though... Keep it up.
    Po'Ethics Lives