Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: HOLLA BACK! - Magazine.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-4

HOLLA BACK! - Magazine.

INTRODUCTION.

Aiight, listen up cause this is our first time, and we're doing this because no one else is able to do it, and we want our league to stay updated, aiight? So listen, Last week we had a pretty Nice layout. From Notice, to Spit, To Quote, Jace, to everyone.Not many no shows.. but I was kind'a disapointed by Replica pulling one. A lot of cat's came nice though, the Heavyweight match with Spit and Feeble was straight dope. We expected it to be a bit better, but Feeble had shit to do, and we know how that is. Anyways, That wraps up the Introduction. MOVING ONNNN.

SPOTLIGHT EMCEE

Without a doubt.. Spit is the Emcee to talk about right now. Dude's been dropping dope and ill every single week, without a flaw in any of his verses. PLUS HES THE DAMN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BITCH.

LAST WEEKS TOP TEN

Hold the name flips… I done seen em all, now peep this
    I got ya mind so blanket’s like the one you sleepin with

Telekinetic v. Daz

Attention whore,Lay Im bored with all of this
    So fuck willy jump, man its willy do it for an audience?

I'm Deon v. Willy Jump

I know I make ya sick son...given ya allergies all night...
    But when Rep sneezes...it's not Achoo...it's more like Abite

SmokaJoka v. Replica

this d/rin geeks got glasses & i'ma knock him out cold
    & i'd tell him about contacts, but he knows enough about those

Quote. v. Jacent.

came at the future in 1-2, and you couldn't rip lay
    dizzle an animal on the inside, and i'm crackin his ribcage

Ex v. sdizzle

your sig lies hoe - Deja owns spit & these peasants
    hows LW The Future? you aint even shit in the present

Feeble Minded v. $pitacular

n' no matter how much you cry, you'll get denied time n' again
    here's a hint: a real legend would never whine to get in

$pitacular v. Feeble Minded

Pull some clips on you son, simply just die kid
    & Stomp your skull..
    Til you've never seen a philosopher so narrow minded.

Eclipse v. Socrates

J aint livin up stacked, so quit the tough act
    you aint even live in the projects, its more like the rough draft

Quote. v. Jacent.

tore deja apart, alls that's left is center n' born, they both suck
    ya shit's old, I'm cutting edge... nah, just gettin ya hopes up

$pitacular v. Feeble Minded

GENERAL DISCUSSION

For one, I'm getting tired of seeing people no show and dorp half ass, this leauge is only going to get better if everyone shows and come's with there best. If we want to get bigger, we got to prove that we got what it takes, and for one, jsut imagine the new commers that come and look at the league, they ain't gone want to join a shitty one. So I'm saying, all of you.. stop being bitches and dropping late, and not showing. If you're going to no show, SIGN THE FUCK OUT.

NEXT WEEK PREDICTIONS

HW title: $pitacular (4-1) vs Quote. (5-0)

It's no secret people, Spits on fire, dropping bombs each week. Quote on the other hand, came pretty fresh last week, as well. Does he have what it takes to serve defeat to the champ this week? Well, sorry Quote, but the way Spits been spitting lately, he's lookin like he cant be stopped. Quote gave up a belt for this, so maybe he'll come guns a blazin with some tricks up his sleeve, you'll just have to wait and see. Regardless, it's going to be a fresh match, but I see Spit coming out, retaining his HW belt.

LW title: NuclearConcepts (4-1) vs ...Eclipse...

Concepts, Eclipse...Eclipse, Concepts. Who's going home with the L this week. Hard to say really. Both have the capability of coming dope, it's just a matter of who is willing to put in the extra work this week. NC has shown how witty he can be with his punches ranging from LLL to 1-2, but the same thing can be said for Eclipse. Tough decision making here, but I have a feeling NC wants it more, so I have him taking the belt here, and being crowned the new LW champion.

Feeble Minded (6-1) vs Lay Doubt (5-2)

To dope contenders here, where again, it could go either way, depending on who wants it more. Lay could win, Feeble could win, its any given Sunday people. But seeing that Feeble is being rushed by his pops lately, conflicting with his writtens, and Lay is locked up, it's hard to say if this match will even take place. So because of this, not much thought is being put into this, but, I'd say Feeble would probably come out with the victory.

Jacent (4-1) vs Notice (4-2)

Another match up of two well known, and feared, whether you'll admit it or not, emcees. Jacent is droppin' hardcore disses on his opponents, and lately, Notice seems to have lost interest, or motivation, to come dope. Hopefully going up against a well respected opponent will make him wanna show hard. Who knows. At the end of the day though, I see Jacent coming out with this one, cause yo, the dudes mean.

Replica (3-1) vs Socrates (3-1)

A couple of 3-1 heads right here, who will move ahead of the other? That's up to you boys. Personally, I don't know Replica, and to make matters worse, last week he no-showed and left a lame excuss of, "your lucky I have a life." But hopefully, this week he will come wit it, and bring it dope, because we all know Socrates will. Right now, he's a beast in the league, and that's why I see him coming out on top. Prove this to be wrong Replica.

SmokaJoka (2-1) vs Sdizzle (2-2)

Dizzle be losin his swagger lately, in a little bit of a rut, but everyone knows he can come fresh. Smoka had a nice verse last week, and at the current time, I see him comin out ontop. Why? Because Dizzle doesn't seem to want it lately, and therefore, I see him slackin off, and Smoka takin' a fairly easy win. I hope to be proved wrong though. Give us something entertaining guys.

Mr. Key (4-4) vs Telekinetic (1-0)

It's no secret...Key is fresh, and I know dude doesn't want any more loses on his record. Tele came aiight last week, and showed that he can do what it takes for a win, but then again, his opponent claims it was "keyed". Regardless, he is capable of pressure, but Key always comes good. Which is why I see him taking it, and giving Telekinetic his first lose. We'll have to wait and see how it goes though, won't we.

Kontext (1-0) vs Ex (1-3)

A new comer to the league, who some would question if he belongs, to the young Ex.
    I think this one is pretty much a given. Ex has established his vet status, while Kontext is still trying to even be established. Sorry bud, but its only the truth. I see a easy victory lap for that raw street lyricist.

Wise Ways (1-0) vs Knoxxious (1-0)

Quite frankly, I don't know very much about either one of these emcees. Both new in the league, atleast their records, so who's gonna keep it clean? Knoxxious, last week, didn't really come bad, but I wouldn't say he dropped that well. Wise Ways didn't seem to come that hard either last week, but you'd probably only have to look at his opponents verse to see why. He seemed like he had some nice thought concepts and like he could come dope if he needed to, so that's why, this week, I see Wise Ways with the clean record.

Bullet Point (0-1) vs Twixn... (0-1)

Well, what should I say...Bullet Point is wack for not showing in his first match of the league. Real disrespectful, seeing that nobody HAD to let you in the league. If you continue this, trust, you wont be seen around these parts much. Twixn, on the other hand, showed up, but maybe shouldn't have. Both you cats still need to prove yourselves, so for this one, I'm saying Twixn, on the mere fact that he'll show up.

Willy Jump (2-3) vs Macabre (2-3)

Willy Jump has really seemed to come out of no where, and he has been coming with some pretty good concepts. Mac...yea, he's that dope topical head, but he can also come lethal with those disses. Who's leavin this one with the better record. Mac or Willy. Keep in touch to find out, but I see Macabre belittling Willy this week. Show me different.

Lyric (0-1) vs Revel (0-1)

Both cats had a rough invitational week, one losing for posting a little bit past the deadline, and the other for not showing at all...Whiggity Wack Ya'll. Nonetheless, Lyric is a well known topical head, as well as poetry. Lately, in 1-2 though, he has shown that he is capable of coming with the punchlines. Revel tho, I'm betting wouldn't have came back unless he planned on wrecking house...right? So, sorry Lyric, but this isn't your week. Come dope.

Jay Walker (1-0) vs Tagailo (1-0)

Jay Walker.. the upcoming New comer, Tagailo is basically new to the league, but isn't a bad writer at all. Where as lately Jay's been coming pretty clean, with his style and all. Question is - Will Tag decided he wants to merk Jay? I don't know here.. Jay's been showing he's determined on the board lately. We'll see, but I got Jay picking this up.

key revolver (0-1) vs Daz (0-1)

Am I seeing this correct? Key Revolver? Well, I guess so, seeing that he is 0 for 1. In this league though, you have to earn respect before you get respected, so come dope, and hold nothing back...Daz...he's had a lot of talk of "not giving a shit anymore," lately, which is homo, but I don't see him going home with the lose, unless he no shows. Other than that, should be an easy win for him.

Boot Match: K (0-1) vs Tim Corleone (0-3)

Nobody wants to be in a boot match, especially one where you're the only opponent that has a possibility of being kicked. I'm not very aware of the talent that K might hold, and it looks like he's gotten off to a bad start, but hey...it can happen to anyone. Tim has the potential to rock heads, but he just needs to put in the right amount of desire. He's in a slump right now, but I see him coming outta it this week, because he has his LLL existence riding on the line. So work hard Timmy, and stick around.

OUTRO

Listen up, We're sorry that this Mag wasn't great, or wasn't that good, but to tell you the truth.. it was done spare of the moment. We'd appreciate if you peep and realize that you DO HAVE SOMETHING, other than nothing. Spit asked me to do it not too long ago, and I realized it was my first time.. and Jay Walker aka Jaembe asked if I needed some help and what not, so I was just like, Yeah.. So, this is what you get. Next week it will be better because there will be more time, and hopefully there will be less no shows. WE'RE SORRY ABOUT THE POWER RANKS, just figured that something is better than nothing.. This is Ex & Jae signing out, Peace.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    Jay Walker (1-0) vs Tagailo (1-0)

Jay Walker.. the upcoming New comer, Tagailo is basically new to the league, but isn't a bad writer at all. Where as lately Jay's been coming pretty clean, with his style and all. Question is - Will Tag decided he wants to merk Jay? I don't know here.. Jay's been showing he's determined on the board lately. We'll see, but I got Jay picking this up.

Word.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Deon made mag. Bye bye RB.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex

Notice seems to have lost interest, or motivation, to come dope.
    Atleast some one noticed.. blah @ all you bitches calling me wack and shit thinking I ever cared.

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins
    LOL...nice mag....fuck ex..LMAO
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Lets Go GIANTS!! Exculptifactoriusness's Avatar
    Battle Record
    77-6
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Pretty good Mag.

Good job guys.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    this was a good mag.... actually.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Eww yo.
    Eclipse's was definitly the nicest up there.
    Dope.

And LOL@dude not knowing who I am.
    Newb.
    Last edited by Young Philly; March 31st, 2005 at 06:21 PM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    if you gon say sum negative, show up for a battle n do it...
    ohhh yeaaaah

Jae.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Philly
    Eww yo.
    Eclipse's was definitly the nicest up there.
    Dope.

And LOL@dude not knowing who I am.
    Newb.

Lol. Sorry man...its not like I'm here to study you.

You could be appreciative that you got something tho.

Nah' Mean?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae.
    Lol. Sorry man...its not like I'm here to study you.

You could be appreciative that you got something tho.

Nah' Mean?
    What?
    Are you serious?
    BWAHHAHAHAA.

Jae.
    Yea. Actually.

You didn't have to have a Mag at all.

Don't get so upset because someone hasn't heard of you. This IS the internet you know.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Oh my bad, disregard my last two posts.
    I didn't know you were in LW

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    wtf? who Jae?

he in LW?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Oh, I figured Jae was Ex's alias....
    and you do have Ex on our roster.
    Or am I confused?