Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ill Skillz Juss Peep It

BlaziN Gho$t

Ill Skillz Juss Peep It

im da wild west present and futa....i don't carry pistols kid i empty clips wit da ruga...my style is da abyss niccas can't fathom...dangerous nicca thats MAD handsome...don't mistake da kat in da NY hat 4 a pretty boy...cause u might get too gully and he'll kill ya boy....don't carry rings, rings r 4 bitches...all i need is my brass nuckles son u gon need stitches...im azian but don't carry a sword...and u'll neva catch me drivin a piece of shit FORD...IMPORT driven life styles still unforgiven...go head gangsta fuck wit me u'll be peelin off wit holes in dat Lincoln....ima freek ask ya wife....dats rite we fucked last night.....as well as da previous one and da one before that...yo why u think she fall asleep when u fuck her cause dat small dick of urs u expectin her to feel dat?....come on kid im azian but still hung low...my shit large and in charge just like my flo...im hot mayne stir fry diss text burnas the skillet...now bow down to Gho$t he got "Ill Skillz Jus Peep It"...

D Kiss
    fuck dis chink, his shit sounds lyke hes in n'sync, his fav colors probly bright pink, i mean common, look at his icon, wtf is it spawn, this nigga thinks hes hung, its probly a vagina, dont invite him in , hes frum china

Battle Record
    89-12
    Awards 75+ Wins
    .... Both were passable I guess for an open mic, But nothing special from either...... D kiss shut the fuck up.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177173

^ please and thank you

This Was Coo Had Sum Funny Parts In It

BlaziN Gho$t
    D Kiss 1st off im not Chinese...2nd do what u do best and get on dem knees
    suck a dick don't worry bout size....cause it'll go in yo mouf im talkin bout my 9 surprise
    ok u got beef but don't post here again.....i'll blind yo monkey ass like halogen...ima make u breath like FAB...my trigga finga itchin like u gave it crabs..dude swallow ur dick like dude from scary movie 3....don't come around here unless u truely wanna battle ME...fucka

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...06#post2168306

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~{ExClusive}~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-4
    whoa your hilarious man stop trying
    ..Battles..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ThE kId BiG
    ^ word