User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: you thought you were gonna die?

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Question you thought you were gonna die?

have you ever been in a situation when you thought you were gonna die? If so then, what happened?

I got a bunch of instances but I'll wait to tell you mine because I don't want this thread to be about me, it's about you
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    damn nig...yeah i've been in quite a few.....but one i was goin ta ma friends....an some guy pick pocketed ma dope......next thign i knew we were fighten.....good scrap.....then he pulled out a knife.......i was pissed so i couldn't care less an still went at tha bitch.....fucken dodged ma punch an ended up stabbin me in tha back an just missin an spine......went ta tha hospital an was there fa bout 3 weeks......it hruts so bad man.....i started gettin spasms in ma back which made it hrut even more......eventually i went into shock from pain......caused mostly from tha spasms an tha fact that the stab wound nearly hit my spine.......whateva i lived through that but then in tha hospital i lsot my breath...there was internal bleedin that i was bout to get patched up but it hit early....ended up messin up my lungs.....turned blue...had to get a tube down ma throat.....they fixed tha bleedin.......stitched tha stab wound....an here i am

an just so ya know tha would was like 3 inches......

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Was in a house, Serbian patrol came by and took all possible terrorist Albanians to some unknown compound for interrogation/imprisonment/execution. Was almost picked but I was hidden/they didn't want to take me. Repeat that like 100 times with different details...And yeah. NATO did that shit the other day too.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    carlos spill yours :P

Battle Record
    7-1
    almost seriously died a total of 5 times in 2004

from being shot at, car crashes, being shot at some more, and almost getting hit by cars...yea...

i almost drownd when i was younger...

and iv been shot in the knee....but the guy was aimin for my head...my nigga tackled him and got him on the floor and the gun went off and PAP...got in the knee...

diffrent storys as to what happend each time...but why bore you with formalities,

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    damn....bein shot at sucks...been shot at once an i don't think i've eva been as scared in my life

Battle Record
    1-1
    okay...actually I put mine up much later because I don't want this thread to be about me at all....every posts that I put up and say something about myself is either cross-examined or challenged so to prevent that....I'm gonna learn as much as I can out RB members instead of Rb member learning about me...so far so good
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <br>
    </center></div>

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Yea, I've shitted myself a few times when you hear then whoosh of the bullet next to you. Like not figuratively shitted myself, I've really shitted myself.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    Yea, I've shitted myself a few times when you hear then whoosh of the bullet next to you. Like not figuratively shitted myself, I've really shitted myself.
    word...s'why i go commando most the time now...

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL
    word...s'why i go commando most the time now...

Battle Record
    1-1
    I've never been shot at.....people pointed guns at me but never had the heart to squeeze. Where I'm from...cops pull guns to ask questions....I never been shot at though. It must be scary. I don't really know.
    <br>
    </center></div>

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    it is scary man....to hear tha trigger be pulled an knowin that its comin for you.....fuck amn theres no time you want that guy to die more...an hope the bullet misses......scary as fuck.....myheart dropped an everythin......i felt like i was gonna die an if not that i was gonna get critically hurt...which i hate.....but jsut avoid bein shot at..

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I was at the bottom of a pool doin flips and shit then I hit my head and got all dizzy and couldn't see where the surface was. I found it but I seriously thought I was gunna die.

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    damn...neva had trouble with drownin...supposedly it hruts.......does it?

Battle Record
    1-1
    *carlos knocks on wood*

All my friends got guns and they look like toys to me. I mean I ain't scared of them. I am scarred of being uncouncsiouss, not being shot. I am young and in shape. I weigh 213 and I am 6 foot 5 and I got 8.9% body fat. I can run a mile in 5:25..so I think I could take it.(Not to sound macho or prideful...to be honest)
    <br>
    </center></div>