User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Week 7 (1-0) Kill@m1c Vs (1-0) Trac D

Massive

Week 7 (1-0) Kill@m1c Vs (1-0) Trac D

30 LINE MAX..

VERSES DUE FRIDAY,TRY TO HAVE THEM IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VOTE ON AT LEAST 3 OTHER BATTLES,OR VOTES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BATTLE.

k1ll@~m1c
    signin in

Trac D
    i''m
    in like sin

k1ll@~m1c
    Yo shut the fuck up before I have to blast yo ass/U cryin just like a bitch who tested for AID's and didn't pass/Pretty sure your rhymes are about 10X worser than trash/And the only reason u still alive is because I ran out of body bags/U fag, don't ever try to step to me like u hard/smack u down like u a bitch, now who's the "Head Nicca in Charge"(HNIC)/Disintegrating your brain leaving your body in pain/They gave u ur name cause it fit your descriptiion, a lame ( that's what u are)/If elevated to the same height, you still wouldn't be on my level/I'm all ready diggin your grave using my lyrical shovel/Go back to the drawing board playa and get all the help u can get/Judges held up their score cards and gave u a score of "THAT'S SHIT"(your rhymes are horrible)/You're horrible, who ever gave u strength to compete/Now you're learning defeat while laying face down at my feet/Eradicating your dome using the words that I spit/You still wouldn't equal my status even if we shared the same dick/It's worthless homie, you might as well pack your bags and go home/There's no way u could equal my power even if u created a clone/I'm too much for u, admit it your self-esteem has decreased/droppin blows on your body until the ref yells "deceased"(he prounounces that you're dead)/u another victim to add to the list of names called "MY BITCHES"/I tried to warn u ahead of time but yo punk ass wouldn't listen/Without a thought I'm throwin powerful bombs at yo shit/If dis site was like a T.V show than yo punk ass just got "HIT"(HITS from the streets on B.E.T)

Massive
    UP

Massive

KILL@M1C WINS

SORRY ABOUT THE NOSHOW BRO

KILL@M1C- 2-0

TRAC D- 1-1 GOES TO BITCH LIST