User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Week 7 (2-1) Illrhymephonetic Vs (2-1) Az-ace

Massive

Week 7 (2-1) Illrhymephonetic Vs (2-1) Az-ace

30 LINE MAX..

VERSES DUE FRIDAY,TRY TO HAVE THEM IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VOTE ON AT LEAST 3 OTHER BATTLES,OR VOTES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BATTLE.

Illrhymephonetic
    damn, rematch from a couple weeks ago, i hope tha outcomes different this time round, good luck Az, ill post by wed. for sure.
    Peace.

az-ace
    yo....... homie thats fuck we need to battle again.......
    and yo i know like last pass weeks i've been spiting weak......but i asure you that am going to spit hard this time ..... so just think about that.

over and out

az-ace
    Ayo ayo yoyo
    Yo kid you only got “ill” cause u got AIDS from my dick when I put it thru your eyes//
    And disorganize your mind and your weak anorexic lines//
    Cuz my words be hazardous … spiting blasphemous leaving u fuck up like cannabis//
    So stop and give up cuz am already beating you like cops beat blacks in Los Angels//
    So what left to say when im the one to dictate your fate//
    So recognize that I’m the one getting blows as a flow, while u get treated like a downtown hoe//
    I bet your that bitch that gots her head in between his legs asking him how he likes his eggs//
    …well suck…..over fuck……... or stir up!//
    so watch what you say , cause I’ll snatch your freedom with my claws-I’ll rape your laws//
    I’m a lyrical assassin at its best cause leaving me with no flaws//
    I’m a fearless killer roaming unmask…executing every task…bombarding perfection on bitches such as your ass// cause I verbally harass as I lyrically amass//
    And leave your brain intoxicated… your rhymes annihilated… your fans devastated//
    One more word and I’ll leave you humiliated//
    One more rhyme at this rate, I’ll take your fate and administrate//
    That I could impress the best, but never the least you failed the test by this genius//
    So take and embrace and forget your whack ass trades… that you try to portrait//
    Cause you’re the pry and I the hunter that will assassinate//

Illrhymephonetic

Exclamation my verse

fake cats like azace are known ta get wrecked.................Call up my "niggas wit attitudes" and get this kid "chin checked".............u spit rhymes made from rubber so when they hit me they deflect..........fuck dianna ross cus i get mad respect............... Ur hoe is comin at me claimin "DTP"..............bitch aint "disturbin" shit she's "D"uckin "T"his "P"enis ya see...............ill wreck any emcee........who steps up ta battle me...............I see........that my rhymes leave u afraid and quiverin...............i leave u like a naked escimo, cold and shiverin.................fuck that ill burn u up and leave yo ass with hydrosis...................Dr. Ill is in tha house droppin tha lyrical prognosis............first, ur metaphors,strait repulsive...................and wordplay,in a word, that shit is damn atrocious..........in this rap game they call me tha lyrical apotheosis...............tha sensai has arived and i see whole crews fleein................u fake cats could watch sesame street and still not be "M"seein......................
    azace,on tha mic, its obvious ur posin...........................u couldnt even rock ice if u were cryogenically frozen................
    ull jus be tha nex name on a list of niggas claimin "Ill G'd us"......................fuck these meaningless battles lemme wreck metheus................IRP tha lyrical genius.........and i deserve a fuckin belt...............cleanin house so its time for niggas ta reform.............if u rocked a "starwars jacket" u still wouldnt be "lukewarm"..........im not sure how many lines im at so consider this my big endeavor..............IRP and logical killin emcees now and forever.................
    Peace.

hydrosis--sickness that involves constant sweating.
    apotheosis--An exalted or glorified example: "Their leader was the apotheosis of courage"

Jus a lil help on sum words that might be questionable.

Uppin 4 votes
    Last edited by Illrhymephonetic; July 17th, 2002 at 06:44 AM

Illrhymephonetic

shit

i jus read metheus got banned, that kinda puts a damper on my line challengin him now doesnt it, aww well, i jus want a fuckin title shot.
    Uppin 4 votes still
    Peace.

az-ace
    ohhhhhh shit...... whatch out homie u got better.....
    well hey good luck ----

over and out

UPPIN^^^^

i.E
    Vote -IRP.

He Had A Decent Verse, Had What It Took To Win. But Next Time, Yo - Get A Structue Bro. Your Shit Is All Over The Place. Anyways, AzAce - Make Attempts At Punches. Thats What Win Battles, I See You Rhyme Well. Now All You Got To Do Is Punch Well.

Illrhymephonetic
    thanx 4 tha vote, my structure tends ta look fucked alot cus my shit aint written, i always keystyle but ill take tha constructive criticism.
    thanx.
    Peace.

1-0 uppin

Battle Record
    2-4
    vote= Illrhymephonetic
    cause his name is really long no actually i thought he had a dope flow and stronger punches then the other verse nothing agaisnt the other just seemed like the usaully
    win loss record 11-14 with 5 k.o's

Illrhymephonetic
    2-0 uppin
    Peace.

Illrhymephonetic

Thumbs up Fuckin uppin

dont sleep on this shit, uppin 4 votes plz.
    Peace.

sunshine
    when i read az-ace's verse he came pretty strong and had a alright everything and then i read IRP's and his was about the same , but he came with harder punches that knocked you the fuck out and better vocab
    vote=IRP

TyVo

Re: my verse

Originally posted by Illrhymephonetic

azace,on tha mic, its obvious ur posin...........................u couldnt even rock ice if u were cryogenically frozen................
    to me this was the line that gave IRP the edge. both verses were pretty equal. azace you coulda came wit more punch lines but overall is was aiight. my vote goes to IRP tho. holla

Illrhymephonetic
    thas 4-0 baby, told ya i was comin back wit tha fury ace.
    still uppin.
    Peace.