User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: unfinished work,critique if you will,will finish later.

Battle Record
    15-10

unfinished work,critique if you will,will finish later.

so thats my que on what to do, struttin through in button blue...touchin me im touchin you...suckin me im lovin you, indefinatley huggin you....as i recieve ya lovin too...thats just what i love to do....aside from all the poetry and still nobody's knowin me.....i stopped doin tha blow for weed,still wishin it would snow indeed.....i know i gotta grow my seed.....all the while i blow my weed,no showin greed....just bein intimate, my flows are oh so intricate and simplistic....do away wit this pimp shit....no livin quick....just givin gifts not to recieve....would you percieve tha things i say....as bein just a little way, around tha way from what u say.............

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    It needs more consistency. The vocab was simple, and then you said "intricate and simplistic." Try and put good vocab throughout. You could easily finish this, since the topic is so general, but keep working on it.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.

Battle Record
    15-10
    there used to be a different mod on open mic back in the day,one that didnt ask for two links everytime u post something.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    there used to be a time when you werent whack? I dont know maybe that didnt exist back in the day.

Closed, No Links.