User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: high school

high school

this just my veiw of the typical story of high school. i dunno why im writin this. lol. just had a thought of it in my head.

High School Starts Today. 9th Grade. All About Gettin A Rep & The "l Dont Give A Fuck About My Grades." Dreaming, Jackin Off In The Bathroom Wanna Get Laid. Dreaming About That 1 Hot Teacher Who You Wanna Rape On The Football Fields Bleachers. Gettin Detenion On Purpose So You Can Be Alone With Her. Now The End Of This Depends If The Teacher Is Horny And Wants Ya.

10 Grade Is Next. Hadda Good Year Dunno What To Expect. Time Infect Everyone With Yo Raps, Trying 2 Attack, Trying Maintain Yo Rep, Step Up Yep. 1st High School Battle. Can Make You Go Up Or Down. 10 Grade Probably Trying 2 Just Make It. Trying To Be The Biggest Pimp Thurr. Gettin Hugs. Peer Presure. Drugs? Smokes? Sex Video Tape? Drinking? 2 Use A Gun Or Not Ina Vendetta. 16 Got Yo 1st Jetta (car). Tryin 2 Be Betta Than Yo Peers.

11 Grade Now. Time 2 Be A Sex Slave. Tryin 2 Get Laid. Yo GirlFriend Not Sure If She Wanna. Butt U Ready. Buy Yo 1st Condom Take Pics Of You Wearin It. Yo Girl Scared U Gonna Tear It.

12 Grade Final Year. Gettin Laid Fosho. Talkin Back Slamin Doors. Alotta Girls Bein Whores. Presure 2 Go 2 College And Other Mo-Hot-Shit. Son You Graduated. Gotta Move Out. Getta Job. Slob On A Nob Girl!

Ok Dats It. Hope U like. Woot I seed OF HS.

mr.madness

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.

Coo Shit...
    www.soundclick.com/wirdproductions

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-5
    i kinda like the flow to this it needs to be worked on but the basicly is was alright as far as the words go i wonder what this dude has his mind on hmmm it was still striaght tho nothin at all great by any means niether - - 5/10

You've Earned a Custom Title! Charlie~Manson's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    It was different you coulda hooked it up to where it was easier to read. It was great but it wasnt horrible maybe if it was longer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Charlie~Manson's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    It was different you coulda hooked it up to where it was easier to read. It wasn't great but it wasnt horrible maybe if it was longer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coo Shit...
    ----
    that idiot has replied with the exact same comment in two of mine and tow other people's that i know of.stop it you idiot.
    But anyways this was cool but structure was fucked.