User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Who's The Next?????

Post [B]Who's The Next?????[/B]

Ever Since BIG and Pac left us and Jay-Z retired for the third time, hip-hop is getting real boring. With rappers from the South making hits every once in a while,real rappers like Jadakiss not getting their due credit,and Self Concious rappers like Kanye and Ma$e making records about what you should do with your life,who is gonna be Hip-Hops new icon? Rappers come and go but who is going to stay,make an impact,and sell records. I hate to say it but the only one who is making moves is 50. He did something Biggie,Pac,and Jay couldnt do and that is fall back and let his crew successfully come out.Banks is touching double platinum and Buck is is already certified gold and is goin to platinum. So who is gonna be Hip-Hops savior???????
    Last edited by Distrucktiv; September 7th, 2004 at 02:21 PM Reason: missed word
    D-cun-struction
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    thats only cuz niggas is gettin tired of 50 and banks is way better so why not let him make the money yayo 2 and buck is alright but i think the next to be remembered is eminem and jay-z didnt retire hes with aftermath records and also about to start his own label.but his name is s.carter he killed jay-z in the 99 problems video when he got shot up~1~

Thanks for reply'n Splif,but as far as Jigga,he's been sayn he is gonna retire,he just never does,and remember on In My Life Time vol.3 he said,"....wit that said I'm back as Shawn Carter the Hustler,Jay-Z is Dead". He's killed Jay-Z a whole bunch of times in his rhymes.He is one of the greatest living rappers but he's getting old, I just think its time for him to stop and let Bleek or Beans have a go.
    D-cun-struction
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    bleek gone too he fell off horribly but it does look like its up to beans but hes always in trouble wit the law so he probaly wont get the chance but your right about jay he does die alot kid must got 9 lives or somethin lol,and your welcome i happen to like topics like this somethin to really talk about so no problem aight ~1~

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Hip Hop needs a savior ?
    Financially, we can't get any better.
    People listen to what THEY enjoy, and as far as that goes, Hip Hop is also filling in. From people who like down south, to east coast, and west coast. People who go with the underground movement, and people who can't get out the Old School. Hip Hop doesn't need a savior, Its not perfect, but its also not coming off as a fad.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Hooded_Mc
    i know peeps startin to listen to hip hop coz it's becomin "cool" too,but all they know is kanye west and 50,not been showed some of the more rawer stuff e.g pastor troy,immortal tecknique,so hip hop's saviour by the looks of it is 50 etc.

hip hop dnt need a saviour,it's good as it is,we got the mainstream stuff e.g 50,kanye etc. and the rawer stuff. it doesn't need one true saviour,peeps will listen to what they want as long as that's the case hip hop will b much alive

Battle Record
    18-24
    Posted by:Splif~Egor
    "and jay-z didnt retire hes with aftermath records and also about to start his own label."

Are you on crack? Jay Z? You heard of Roccafella?

Chize Mancini
    the roc is being sold....so sad

Hooded_Mc
    no he's not on crack he's right he saigned a while ago,it's old news now

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    15-6
    Easy.. just listen to the old music you like adn wait until someone comes that impresses you instead of bitching about the state of the rap game.
    Artificial Intelligence

doesnotexist
    wtf it aint at its prime thats for sure, but it aint boring either. It is only if all u listen to is mainstream.

Thers alot of underground MC's who consistantly keep coming out with fresh and dope shit. So no I dont find it boring as a whole but the mainstream is boring yes.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    Wise words^.

Humanity at it's state needs a saviour, not hip hop.
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    7-6
    the butiful struggle album by telib kweli will save rap and people will start looking at the rap game as being lyrical once again. plus Rakim is coming out with a new cd soon. so i think the vet's are gonna take over. Telib and rakim.

XA
    hip hop is fine, just listen to what you enjoy
    not everyone likes the same thing so not just one emcee can atually save the entire hip hop
    its all the rappers within the foundry

Wun~

Battle Record
    7-1
    1 word 2 syllables..

RAKIM!

coming soon