User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Stop Whining

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Stop Whining

Man, you guys are all capable of doing your own thing.... If anyone should be mad, it would be me, after all the work it took to get this forum and start this shit.

I haven't seen any elevation in the past MONTH. Most of you missed sign ups for tourneys, or aren't battling cuz "too many open battles in FL".... you know what that means? It means you don't vote on other people's battles, or you could post links, get votes, and get them closed. But you're all LAZY fucks LOL except a few... to be honest, the most active were the least attentive to the crew - SyaNidal, Macabre and Young. Barely posted in our chat, but they're out there rippin it up. The rest of you sit and chat or got to EI or Hip Hop disc. and post your remarks but I have yet to see some real effort.

KayOhh is a different story.... he's busy right now without much comp. access. But you have to remember, he was my co-founder, and we were supposed to both watch over the crew and handle shit. Kay stopped coming around, which although it may be no fault of his own, it put alot on me, and I have to focus on elevation and I want to do well in LLL and Jr. when it starts back up. I just got a promotion at work last week, and my life has been hell here at work (workload increased 2 fold at LEAST). It's not some kick back job, I work for an international corporation and I am a key employee. If you notice, my posts have been fewer and fewer lately, because I need to make that money. RB isn't gonna pay my bills, and I have an obligation to my employer if I want to keep my job. If yall can't understand that, then I guess you will have to learn later in life.... and if I were to disappear like Kay, what would get done? Practically nothing. So unless someone wants to co-lead the crew and take good care of it, I'm not doing it anymore. Hell, someone else can lead and I'll be a member, but who's gonna do that? I'm just too busy..... sorry. hate me if you want

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    the last remarks from Kap just put me over the edge. Unappreciative fuck. But i still love you Kap LOL pz

You don't know my name...
    It's not like any of you were worthy of praise anyway. If there was an once of talent in this crew, he/she would have left a long time ago. Admit defeat and walk away, this isn't worth all your talk.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    LOL..... ^ FL, right now, or shut up.

You don't know my name...
    Weekend beckons. If you feel that you have to justify my original post that bad, I can see about possibly dropping mid-week (tuesday the earliest).

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    ^^lol. nevermind man. but sometime, if and when you feel you need an ass whoopin, seek me out. When I say FL right now, I was under the impression you were a vet or someone who could drop in, say, 10 minutes... not days... LMFAO at these people...

Battle Record
    12-1
    Hi, Spit.

Come back to Hence, and bring Breth with you.
    Axe will be sure to give great head if you do so.

-W1
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Nah... Emerge is a bitch. But otherwise I would.

Sanity
    Wasup Shock Value . . .

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    LOL @ your sig, dope

Battle Record
    12-1
    Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    Nah... Emerge is a bitch. But otherwise I would.
    *Stabs You*
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    ^^hey, I only speak the truth, no beef intended, unless your name is Emerge.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Word. Why does everyone hate Emerge? Aisle didn't want to join at first because of him. Shit's weird.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Sanity
    Nevermind

Emerge = Cool.
    Aisle = muiahsuidhi[hf[apopfakpfmAP

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    cuz he's an egotistical fuck with no respect for anyone but himself... and he constantly cuts down anyone around him, thinkshe's some kind of legend

()

Actually, he might be ok, for all I know, but he never drops a verse, so... besides, he would probably just get someone to ghost for him... half the 'vets' on this site probably do that *cough* Axe *cough*

but yea man I got love for Hence, always have.