Thread: LLL Jr. Mag - Week 9

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

LLL Jr. Mag - Week 9

LLL Jr. Magazine - Week Nine

This Week's Battles:

LightWeight Matchup: Brethren vs. Young P
    Was a pretty decent battle, I believe both could've done a bit better. Nonetheless they both dropped decently, Brethren dropped a pretty well consistent verse with good metaphors some a bit played some were good and up to date. He had hard punches mostly all throughout his verse until the closing. Young P, on the other hand, relied mostly on wit; and he did do good but some of his concepts seem a bit old. He was pretty consistent as well though and started off weak but finished much better than Brethren. In the end, Brethren won this for having harder punches and possibly more punches in his verse than his opponent; Brethren advances to LLL and Young P is given the title by default.

Winner - Brethren

FlyWeight Matchup: KayOhh vs. The Judge
    Actually a pretty decent battle in some ways; both dropped decently. KayOhh dropped consistent at the beginning but really just fell off towards the end, he had good metaphors and punches throughout a majority of his verse and came with a few played lines/ weak punches towards the end...which in the end really hurt him. The Judge, however, dropped a little better than KayOhh and dropped a bit more personal. He also had a few good metaphors but mostly stuck to personals and a few witty lines in his verse; he also came more consistent. In the end, Judge was able to pull this off for mere consistency.

Winner - The Judge

Contendership Matchup #1: Catalist vs. Phoeniix
    Battle of the week no doubt, both emcees dropped fucking dope in this battle. Catalist dropped so dope he was banned for being the alias of a biter.....Phoeniix wins for not being an alias of an biter.

Winner - Phoeniix

Contendership Matchup #2: Mad Mike vs. DaIllistReBel
    Actually a pretty decent battle...although I believe ReBel dropped better last week. Nonetheless, they both did nicely here too. Mad Mike dropped personal and had some creativity within his verse by using decent metaphors hard punches here and there and had a majority over in consistency. Other than that his only weak points really came from the effect and how he used his punches. ReBel, on the other hand, relied mostly on wit and wouldve done much better if he came more consistent; making this battle a hard choice for voters and a close one at that. In the end, Mad Mike was able to pull this off with one vote ahead and for simply having a bit more consistency in his verse.

Winner - Mad Mike

Gimmick Matchup: Ambitious vs. Fah Q
    Actually a decent battle..both did well especially for the setup they had to use. Ambitious done decently pretty much all throughout his verse stayed consistent and hard at least one or two quotables within his verse and the rest were pretty much semi decent; he also stayed pretty well consistent. Fah Q, however, did almost the same as Ambitious except he had a few weak lines within his verse which is the only thing that led to his downfall in this battle. If Fah Q would've dropped as hard as Ambitious did in some parts it wouldve been a much closer decision. Ambitious was able to pull this battle off for having harder punches and more consistency in his verse.

Winner - Ambitious

Spotlight Matchup: Osirus vs. .iLL.
    Would've been a decent battle....and was a decent battle until Osirus was exposed. Osirus was winning until Aisle came in and exposed him for his true fashion....a BITER!!..Therefore, .iLL. won this battle for merely posting a verse he actually made.

Winner - .iLL.

SyaNidal vs. ...Tenacity...
    Not to good of a battle. Both dropped almost completely played, I suggest you both think of new concepts or start biting. Seriously though, SyaNidal done decently he dropped with good consistency in a decent portion of his verse...but most of his punches were a bit out of date but not too old. ...Tenacity..., on the other hand, dropped almost completely played in his verse and couldve came much better. Due to him dropping as played as he did he was voted against for simply having a verse filled with old concepts. SyaNidal won for simply having up to date punches and better punches.

Winner - SyaNidal

sdizzle vs. Diffikult-E
    Was a decent battle to an extent that is...both dropped pretty weak punches throughout a majority of their verses. Sdizzle came a bit out of date as usual but he still remained consistent and at least had one or two decent punches within his verse. Diffikult-E, however, did much worse although he tried to stay consistent a majority of his punches just remained weak or had a weak setup. I suggest he picks up his game alot next week if he wants to remain in this league. Sdizzle won this battle for simply having one or two decent punches than his opponent.

Winner - sdizzle

Kuldahar vs. Action
    Once again..another semi weak battle. Action dropped decently the first half then just started to fall off towards the end with less consistency, played punches, and weak punches. Nonetheless, Action did do much better than Kuldahar and came a bit decent with nameplay and a few witty punches in the first half of the verse. Kuldahar, on the other hand, dropped better than he did last week, but still wasnt good enough to gain a win in this one due to weak punches and played punches. I suggest you both pick up on new concepts for punches if you want to make yourselves known within this league. Action won this battle for pretty much having a better overall verse.

Winner - Action

W1CKED vs. menolin
    Battle had potential, but as I expected W1CKED dropped with rust and menolin didnt drop at all. Therefore, W1CKED wins this battle for pretty much showing his face in public.

Winner - W1CKED

Lyric vs. Rappad
    Would've been another decent battle...but of course some people just dont know how to stop using their teeth instead of fists. Rappad is banned from LLL Jr. for biting and Lyric wins for being to post a legible verse that was actually his.

Winner - Lyric

FreeThinker vs. Macabre
    Fucking superb battle once again...so dope...I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST WHAT WEEK IS THIS?? WEEK NINE OR WEEK BANNED...once again another guy is banned...God knows for what..Macabre wins for not being banned.

Winner - Macabre

versatility vs. And1mix
    Another battle won by default..unfortunately. Except nobody was banned this time! It was just the plain fact versatility recycled his verse or it was played so badly it seemed recycled...therefore he was DQed and And1mix was given the win for checking in.

Winner - And1mix

$pitacular vs. DeMiurgiC
    Was a bit decent, but both couldve done MUCH better without a doubt. $pitacular started off decently and ended decently but almost through the entire middle portion of his verse he really slacked, not sure if he is saving up for LLL or just underestimating. Overall he dropped decent though and had one or two quotable punches within his verse nothing much else. DeMiurgic, however, dropped a bit more consistent but came just about as weak as $pitacular punchwise. Except De started off weak the first half and really started to pick up towards the end with consistent hits and a few quotable punches as well. Therefore, DeMiurgiC was able to pull this off for merely having a bit better punches and more consistency than his opponent.

Winner - DeMiurgiC

Top 10 Punches Of The Week

10.Hahaha! You Thought This Was An Actual Punch You Geek
    But Battles That Happened...Didnt Have Good Ones This Week
    -SmokaJoka666

9.Like I stuck a mod up your ass... put an End to your shit
    I don't need to say you're finished... I can just call it quits!
    -$pitacular

8.multiple words with multiple meanings yet it really takes no skill...
    you got rhymes for days but I saw through your little paper mill...
    -DeMiurgiC

7.U ain't gettin the W.(Win),Your Gettin The first Letter in Letter....
    Its nothing to cry over, Im pointin out "Ur Not Wack.......I'm Jus Better"
    -Mad Mike

6.Brass knuckles Per-mitt, still couldnt Drive a hard punch bitch,
    State ID card say'n ur dope, ... haven't seen a worst Lie-since;
    -KayOhh

5.Quite interesting.... is the end of thrust's story....
    Famished for respect like gold but this....
    ....Amatuer never struck glory!!
    -Ambitious

4.Subbed for rental, tease this retard for money and run ya dentals
    So when Brethren makes fun of you... it's only fund-da-mentals
    -Brethren

3.Mike's got his eye on LLL, but we all know he's not quite there yet...
    He's Zero-ing in on this battle,cause that's the # of votes he's gonna get!..
    -DaIllistReBel

2.So go back and edit...It's plain as day you haven't Struck shit
    And digging a garden of herbs...Only uncovers Yourself Bitch
    -Fah Q

1.Your real dope, and I know that while I'm winking it hurts...
    But you've been on my mind...lately I been thinking the worst!
    -Young P

Top 5 Battles Of The Week
    5. $pitacular vs. DeMiurgiC
    4. Mad Mike vs. DaIllistReBel
    3. KayOhh vs. The Judge
    2. Ambitious vs. Fah Q
    1. Brethren vs. Young P
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; May 5th, 2004 at 12:36 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-6
    1st
    A h e U n c D e f I o r B w a L r d E

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    I shoulda had a top 10 punch
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cuz im better.
    Battle Record
    7-5
    How punctual Smoka! j/p

Nice mag. I love these things, so erotic.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Lol, I swear most of you know nothing about punches. And blah@new concept, everyone on this site has the same style. Im changing nothing.
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

Best Rapper In the Galaxy Brethren's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-5
    I thought that the deadline punch was way better than fundamentals...

o well
    Look at em cheer - the crowd, I've been tame as I spit it to you
    Everything from here till now has been strained and then given to you

- Brethren

Mad Mike
    Wordup! Smoka yer the man
    Goodjob once again!

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Good mag

pz

cuz im better.
    Battle Record
    7-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Action
    Lol, I swear most of you know nothing about punches. And blah@new concept, everyone on this site has the same style. Im changing nothing.
    Action=Wack.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by KayOhh
    Action=Wack.
    I'll second that equation.

Battle Record
    33-54
    i 3rd it
    .. im back

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    yeah...keep in mind Brethren...when i judge punches not only do i read verses i also read the votes to see what lines the voters liked most....and i have nothing to say to Action...you said your a chick and talk like a dude....trans...

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    I'm first.
    And yet I lost
    Oh well...
    expect another top punch as always.
    Good job Smoka.
    Last edited by Young Philly; May 5th, 2004 at 09:22 PM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    ^^good job what?! You mean good job Smoka?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Isn't that what I said