User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Birth

Birth

Birth

As Tears crept slowly back up Susan's face you could easily see the shame in them
    into her ducts, holding the baby close she said I think I'll name him Damion
    It was like an alien she thought as she handed the child to the doctor
    The sight of the baby shocked-her she felt like the propellers of a helicopter
    it was the end of the doom the last intruder was finally sent to it's tomb
    Then from the bucket of blood the placenta was suddenly sucked back up into the womb
    8.7 pounds the doctor said as he laid the baby on the scale gentally
    Then it was picked up by another, wrapped up in a towel while the child wailed miserably
    With the towel a lady wiped on the vernix to the opposite of the biblical lord
    as he was lowered down to her thighs scissors put back together the umbilical cord
    The clamp is taken off w/ fits of joy they all gleefully yell out it's a boy
    The baby lays in the hands of the nurses and Susan thinks to herself: Ships a hoy
    Instantly he raises from their hands and is pulled inside of the vaginal cavity
    Susan pushes hard like an animal-savagely making her cervix expandable rapidly
    He's in deep...literally up to his neck w/ a dome that resembles the conehead's
    His head has more bones said the doctor Susan pushed again and w/ a fierce groan bled?
    Then with another she had practiced in Lamaze class the head reverted inside her
    as if a sniper had hit his mark, legs and arms moving hyper insider her felt like a spider
    Breathing heavily steadily pushing her face looked like that of the world's strongest man
    She kept this going w/ the monitors showing her vitals for what seem like the longest span
    Nurses rushed in grabbed all the necessary material put them on a roller then exited ast
    The cervix rapidly thickened and Susan knew it was almost time cause it's next to dead last

....:::::6 months earlier:::::....

She pauses then reluctantly answers I don't know Mother U know I don't believe in abortions
    Her mother asks her if she will keep the baby adding w/e U choose we'll support it

....:::::3 months earlier:::::....

In the Ambulance she leaves the hospital back to the street where the man had discovered her
    Out of the vehicle the man takes the blanket from her shoulders puts it away and uncovers her
    Walking backwards down the street to the park where she had awakened in her shorts
    She's then behind some vegetation where her and the silhouette of a man have intercoarse
    Forced upright while her clothes come together and thrown to the sidewalk by the stranger's push
    She walks back up to the path that leads up to her home while the assailant jumps into the bush

*The structure did not come out as I wanted it.
    I know this didn't flow well,I was foucsing more on the story.*

My Links
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125806
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...20#post1358220
    Last edited by Blured; April 23rd, 2004 at 12:38 PM