User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Abortion

FUCK UR WACK BEATS!
    Battle Record
    12-10

Abortion

Thsi is probably a worthless thread but it's really something that needs to be dicussed. Anyways, Friday in class, we saw a video of an abortion taking place. After watching that video...I am 100% against abortion. I used 2 think it was ok and watever, but that was one of the most disturbing things I ever saw. Im not very good with science, but it's just disturbing. The unborn child has little feet, little arms, and you can clearly see the head. Then the doctor stuck some tube or sumthin up the women, and started sucking sum liquid out. And you can see the unborn child fighting for its life, trying not to get sucked up. Then it rips off the body from the head...and the doctor sticks sumthin in the woman and crushes the tiny head and sucks up the rest. Atleast, dats what I picked up, the rest I just couldn't take. Seriously, out of the 28 kids in my class, after the video...only 11 of us were left.

What do you all think of abortion?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7
    I Believe in Freedom Of Choice...

Let Her do It If She Wants

Heres a Secret To Getting ahead In Life Kilo

Only GIve a Fuck About Your Number 1 Friend, Yourself, Your Girl And Ur Mother

Fuck Everyone Else, Only Concentrate On Yourself

Because Chances Are

Other Ppl Only Think Of Themselves And Wouldent Do Anything For You If You Needed Help

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    As far as i am concerned, males opinions on abortion dont apply...women choose
    we should just shut the fuck up and wear hats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7
    ^^Lmao Word

Topic
    Battle Record
    3-3
    yeah i agree with outwrite, its freedom of choice, half of us havent had the viewing pleaser to view an abortion 1st hand nor on TV, but the shooting of animals is disgusting and the killing of a living thing, it hasnt stoped people from getting food, yeah and i kinda agree with realist, it should be the womans decision but what if there not married and the father feels he can take care of the child and the woman gets rid of it, it could have been his only chance of keeping his family going or having a son/daugter
    Scytsophrenia

LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
    The End check ya pms

an u still take health class..Lmao u must be in like 6th grade..

abortion happens dawg live wit it

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist
    As far as i am concerned, males opinions on abortion dont apply...women choose
    we should just shut the fuck up and wear hats

Seeing how abortion affects males as much as females, I think you are wrong. If I were to get someone pregnant, and then she decided without my consent to have an abortion, I'd be pretty upset. Men have every right to be in the "abortion debate" as women do. As for my feelings on abortion, they are scattered and on a case by case basis and I'd rather not go that indepth into them, especially on a board flooded with adolescents.

- The End -

Battle Record
    14-3
    Say if you were 17 and you got a girl pregnant in her final year of schooling and the due date was around final exam time.. Something that could decide the rest of her life. Would you agree to get an abortion if she wanted one?

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Topic
    Battle Record
    3-3
    For reasonable excuses or docters excuse in whitch this wouled follow in they wouled get a suspension on due date most likey. Im in 9th grade and i still take healt class, its called a requirement at some schools, well atleast the schools that have smart and healthy kids attending. Im an adolescent but i didnt flood this place i made reasonable responses.
    Scytsophrenia

Cuthroat
    i don't like abortion i mean i understand some people have they reasons like rape or whatever but that's jus like killing someone. If my woman had got pregnant and had an abortion i guess i couldn't stop it cuz it's her "DECISION" but i would be pissed off and upset that my baby was killed.

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by The End
    Seeing how abortion affects males as much as females, I think you are wrong. If I were to get someone pregnant, and then she decided without my consent to have an abortion, I'd be pretty upset. Men have every right to be in the "abortion debate" as women do. As for my feelings on abortion, they are scattered and on a case by case basis and I'd rather not go that indepth into them, especially on a board flooded with adolescents.

valid point...my argument is taking into consideration that if an abortion is needed the parents for what ever reason will probably not be able to support the baby...if that happend, more than not, the mother gets custody

Battle Record
    15-4
    Quote Originally Posted by The End
    However, most woman get abortions because the man has fled and doesn't want anything to do with the baby. If the man had stuck with the woman then 90 % of the abortions most likely would be avoided.

My opinion, is that they should have the baby no matter what. Adoption is always an option, so just have the baby.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Im against abortion..really. It's still a Life, I mean its like committing murder the way I see it. That baby is a consequence of irresponsibility in a young teen, maybe its time she made up for it. If she can't support it, find someone who can..
    I mean..Look at yourself now, how would you like it if the parents decided your fate?
    In some cases, like a disease, I find it tolerable, you don't want the baby to suffer, But I don't agree with it in most. Men should wear helmets or Stick with their Seed.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    14-3
    ^Helmets break.

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

Topic
    Battle Record
    3-3
    Yes but adoption costs money that not all people can afford. Most humans wouled rather have something they can call their own specificly, not someone hand me down not that i think of it like that not that other do either just one way to look at it.
    Scytsophrenia